Top 10 PDF App for iOS 13
Apple is set to launch its new iOS 13, equipping you with knowledge of the best free PDF app on iOS 13 will be making sure that your office work is not interrupted. The good thing about these apps is that they are not limited to office work, if you are looking to convert photos to PDF, the photo to PDF app for iPhone 12/11/XR/XS/8/7/6 will come in handy. If you are in the mood for the new iOS 13 you are probably wondering what is the best PDF app for IOS 13? Here are the top 10 PDF apps for iOS 13, you can also choose your right mobile PDF editor for iPhone or iPad.
Best 10 PDF App for iOS 13
We believe that the PDF app for iOS 13 is going to be among the most searched query after the launch of iOS 13. That is why in the list below we are going to sample some of the best PDF apps on iOS 13 2019.
This is Wondershare best robust PDF editing software. The software comes with a friendly and interactive user interface. The software is designed to produce documents of high quality. You can use it to make a unique signature in digital form to give the document a more professional look. It has all the desirable features one may need for his/her professional document management. It allows its users to create, convert, edit and even scan PDF documents using the OCR technology component. The software was designed with text editing freedom in mind.
- There is a free version
- Edit and fill out PDF forms seamlessly
- Edit PDF text, add images, insert watermark and additional pages
- OCR technology for scanning and searching PDF files in more than 20 languages
- Split and Merge PDF documents
- Annotate, Comment, and Review PDF file
Doesn’t support embedding video file while at the same time creating PDFs
There is a free version of PDFelement for iOS. The Standard version costs $59.95 while the professional version goes for only $99.99.
The software functions perfectly across all platforms such as macOS, Windows, Android, and iOS.
You can download it here: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement-ios/
2. Nitro Pro
Nitro Pro has proven itself to be a popular program in the document editing software industry. When it comes to the best PDF app on iOS 13 then Nitro Pro stands out. It has a very intuitive user interface coupled with very high-quality built-in features. The software makes the process of creating, converting and editing documents as easy as reading the alphabet. It also encompasses features such as eSigning of Nitro Cloud. As part of the Nitro productivity suite, the feature makes it simple to add electronic signatures as well as execute workflow on the go. The best part is that this feature comes at no additional cost.
- The software is integrated with eSigning tools
- User-friendly interface
- Supports all the best file formats
- Edit text, add photos and insert additional pages on the go
- Accurate and professional outlook
- accurate Nitro Pro for the desktop is not compatible with macOS.
- It is expensive compared to the other software
To get the software you will have to part with $159. However, if you purchase the product in bulk then you can be eligible for a 15% discount.
As mentioned earlier the desktop version is not compatible with macOS. However, the Nitro Cloud platform is compatible with any operating system such as iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows.
Click on the link below to download the software: https://www.gonitro.com/nps
3. Adobe Acrobat
This is probably the oldest software in document editing history. And as we all know with age comes experience and expertise. If you are looking for an expert photo to PDF for iOS 13 then you should settle with this one. The software gives the ability to highlight and sign PDF files. Since the iOS version is much lighter and flexible than the desktop version making it more efficient. Furthermore, you can use this software to create fillable forms, add shapes, and images to your PDF documents. It is the perfect software for basic annotations and document review.
- Availability of the free version
- Simple to use interface
- Incredible security features
- Convert PDF to other file formats is a simple process
- Edit and convert scanned files
- Besides the free version other versions are quite expensive
- The standard plan doesn’t support macOS
- You can only edit files on the iPad and not other Android or iOS device
For Adobe Acrobat DC Pro prices start at $12.99 per month.
The standard plan cannot be supported on the macOS. However, the higher plans which constitute advanced feature can be supported on all other platforms including IOS, Android, and Windows.
Follow the link below to download Adobe Acrobat:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adobe-acrobat-reader/id469337564?mt=8
iAnnotate is a great software for editing documents on your iPhone and iPad. It has more than 1 million registered users all over the Globe. With such an application you don’t have to worry about reviewing your documents and making comments. It was specifically designed for this function just like the name suggests. Furthermore, you can use it to also take notes on your iPad or iPhone, add stamps and images among other functions. Recent updates suggest that the software has been updated suggest that the software has been upgraded to a whole new level. For instance, with the additional scan feature, you can scan files directly with a single tap. Minor bugs have also been fixed.
- Allows for customization of the annotation tool
- Has very many incredible document editing features
- It is cheaper than the other alternatives.
- A large file can take a lot of time while uploading or downloading
- Doesn’t support editing of images in PDF
The standard version goes for only $9.99.
The software is only 120.7 MB. Can effectively run on iOS 10 or later versions including the new iOS 13. The software is also compatible with all iOS devices including iPod touch.
You can download the software via the link below:https://itunes.apple.com/app/iannotate-4-PDFs-more/id1093924230?ign-mpt=uo%3D8
5. PDF Architect (forge)
This is probably the most unique software in the industry. Just like the name suggest the PDF software was designed with architectural aspects in mind. The software is created in such a way that the user can access single modules without having to pay for the whole thing. In terms of file formatting, this software supports more than 300 file formats which can also be converted to the desired format. Furthermore, its ribbon-like interface is user-friendly making it enjoyable to use.
- Flexible pricing plans
- Several file formats are supported (more than 300)
- Allows for batch conversion
- 24/7 customer care
- No mobile applications are supported
- The software is only supported in Windows
Different modules have different prices, for instance, if you only want a security signature and forms you will have to part with at least $69. Editing features costs about $49 while OCR technology goes for $89.
Alternatively, you can opt for a one-time license starting at $69.
The software is only available for Windows. However, there have been recent developments to design one compatible with iOS and macOS.
Download the software via the following link; https://www.PDFforge.org/PDFarchitect
6. PDF Clerk Pro
This software is a multi-functional PDF editor. It also comes with an array of unique and very powerful features. It is specifically tailored to ease the burden that comes with standard document operations. This PDF editor is most useful for essays, web pages, and even reports. It also has this amazing feature that makes it possible for documents that read from right to left including Chinese. Additionally, use this software to integrate graphics with text and images or a combination of both items. It turns complicated workflows and paperwork into automated simple processes.
- Simple user interface
- File editing flexibility
- Efficient and reliable
- Supports many file format
- Compatible with many operating systems
- Multifunctional features
- Expensive as it has no free version
- Downloading and installing can be hectic sometimes
Standard versions go for $48.
The software is compatible with the following, MacOS X, 10.5 INTEL/PPC
You can download this software through the link below; https://download.cnet.com/PDFClerk-Pro/3000-18497_4-190105.html
7. PDF Reader
Many professionals across all spheres of professionalism use PDFs as their preferred document file format. Having reliable software for all your PDF tasks is more efficient. This is where a PDF reader comes in, with this application who can share documents from one device to the other. Furthermore, you can convert your PDF to other file formats such as EPUB and many more.
- Besides editing PDFs you can also combine/ merge files, split files and even review and annotate.
- It is the best write on PDF app for iOS 13 and Mac OS
- It is free and has the features of a premium app
- Easy to modify PDF file without changing the original format
- Displays a lot of adverts hence distractive
- When you get the free version, you will have to cater for cloud services which can be expensive in the long run.
The application is free but the cloud services cost $2.99 per month or $9.99 per year.
Mac OS, iOS and other operating systems
Download PDF reader via the link below:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/PDF-reader-document-expert/id368377690?mt=8
8. Foxit PDF editor
Foxit phantom PDF editor has established itself as a very strong competitor in the document editing field. Just like all other applications in the game, you can use this app to create, edit, scan and share files. The good thing about this software is that it is merged with Evernote. This is advantageous because it allows users to send and receive PDF files from several note-taking applications. It is also suitable for both small and large organizations.
- Supports both Android and iOS
- It is cheaper compared to other premium apps
- Flexible prices tailored for individual needs
- Easy to use interface
- Doesn’t support side-by-side viewing and comparison
- Limited features when compared to other software
- The standard plan will cost you at least $7.99 per month or a one-time cost of $129.
- Business plan costs $8.99 per month or a one-time price of $159
- There is also a separate plan for Mac enthusiasts which costs $99.99.
iOS, Mac OS, Windows, and Android.
Download Foxit PDF editor here:https://www.foxitsoftware.com/PDF-editor/
9. PDF Expert
This application is regarded as one of the best free PDF apps on iOS 13 2019. The app is considered as a combo of reading and editing PDF files. Its superb editing feature makes it essential for all PDF editing requirements.
- Excellent editing features
- Multi-purpose functions
- Inbuilt security features
- Doesn’t support text editing. This means that you are limited to editing other elements apart from the text.
- Expensive compared to other software with similar capabilities
The application only costs $9.99.
Mac OS, Windows, and iOS.
Download PDF Expert using the following link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/PDF-expert-by-readdle/id743974925?mt=8
Unlike other PDF editors, this one is a web-based program with amazing PDF editing features. The best thing about this program is that it doesn’t require a strenuous download and installation process. All you need is to open programs on your iOS device like iPad and edit your PDF file on the go.
- The web-based program is absolutely free
- No additional installation and downloads required
- Has other features besides the common editing and conversion features.
- Requires internet connection to be able to access it.
- Doesn’t allow users to modify the content of their PDF files
Since this application is web-based it is compatible across all platforms. Systems supported include iOS mac OS Windows, Linus, and Android.
Creative iOS and Desktop PDF Editor
PDFelement for Mac is a multi-platform desktop document management software. The software is as powerful as it is creative. Creating converting and editing PDF files can be a very tiresome task. PDFelement for Mac is the desktop version of the versatile PDFelement software.
Overview of PDFelement for Mac
- Creating- the software can be used to create a PDF document from scratch, or alternatively, change other file formats to the standard portable document file.
- Converting- the software has specific tools that allow for the conversion of PDF files to other file formats in simple processes.
- Editors-PDFelement for mac has special tools that enable users to modify PDF files to their desired file format. The editors can also be used for annotating or commenting and highlighting PDF files.
- Creating interactive fillable forms is using PDFelement for Mac is easy.
- Digital signature- the software allows handwriting modifications to PDF. This means that is your device is a touch screen or uses a stylus you can put these tools to work by making simple modifications to your PDF files
Which Can Help You Better - iOS or Desktop PDF Editor
|Product Features||PDFelement for iOS||PDFelement for Mac|
|Edit PDF Files|
|Read PDF Files|
|Annotations and Comments|
|Create PDF Files|
|Add Watermarks, Backgrounds, Headers and Footers|
|Access to Hundreds of PDF Templates|
|Added Page Labeling|
|Adjustable Page Boxes|
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Best PDF Apps For iOS: Extract Pages From PDF
- How to Take Notes on iPhone 13
- How to Print Chrome and Safari Webpage to PDF on iPhone/iPad