How to Easily Increase Font Size in PDF
It is sucking if you cannot beat an assignment deadline just because you cannot figure out how to increase font size in PDF. Yes, however much it appears a simple task, scores of people have been frustrated by this problem. Perhaps you could also be in the pipeline, and this is why we are here to divert you from that trajectory. In this article, we shall elaborate on how to increase PDF font size with ease and speed.
How to Increase Font Size in PDF
For all the tools we have curated, none beats Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor as far as how to increase the font size for PDF come into play. The elegant interface and the straightforward process makes it much easier than you expected. Let's go straight into how you can increase font size in PDF using PDFelement.
Step 1. Open a PDF Document
Launch the program in your PC and click the "Open File" link to access the file explorer window. Select the PDF file you want to change the font and click "Open" to upload it to the PDFelement interface.
Step 2. Enter Editing Mode
Now that the PDF is successfully uploaded, navigate to the toolbar, and hit the "Edit" tab. This will display a sub-menu at the immediate bottom. Identify the "Edit" icon from the sub-menu and click it to allow your PDF to enter the editing mode. The properties section with edit options should appear on the right side of the window.
Step 3. Select the Text
With the program now in the editing mode, select the texts you want to change the font on your PDF document. Upon selecting the texts, the various text editing options will be displayed at the top of these texts.
Step 4. Increase Font Size in PDF
From the displayed editing options, identify the Zoom in and Zoom out icons to decrease or increase the font size, respectively.
Step 5. Another Way to Increase PDF Font Size
An alternative way to precisely increase the font size is to select the desired size instead of using the Zoom in and the Zoom out icons. Just click on the font size drop-down icon and choose the desired size from this list.
PDFelement is an excellent tool that allows users to edit, convert, and create great-looking PDF files. This program is enriched with plenty of powerful features that make it suitable for use by all types of organizations. It gives you unlimited control over your PDF texts, images, links, and any other content. The affordability, ease of use, and excellent processing and rendering speed put it on top of other tools. The good thing about PDFelement is that it offers both basic and advanced features at an affordable price. The following are other features of it.
- Convert PDF to and from any file format.
- Compress PDF files to desired sizes without downgrading the original quality.
- Annotate PDF using annotation features like text markups, drawings, and stamps.
- Create and fill forms, extract form data, and export them with ease.
- Digitally approve documents with the help of digital signatures.
- Protect your PDF files from unauthorized access via passwords and permissions.
- Share your edited PDF files with friends or clients using email attachments, Evernote, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Edit PDF files contents like texts, images, objects, and links.
- Combine multiple PDFs to form a single PDF file.
- Provide 1GB cloud storage for free to save PDF documents to the cloud.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- The Best Way to Change Font in PDF
- How to Change PDF Font Size
- How to Add Comments to PDF on Windows, Mac, Online
- Convert PDF to Text using Python
- Convert PDF to Text on Linux