How to Insert PDF Page Easily
There are several instances that you are obliged to add a PDF page into your PDF file. Whether it is because you want to save time or that is the best source, you need to know how to insert a PDF page. Working with PDF files is not as easy as it is with Microsoft Office files. It requires special tools to execute tasks properly and so does inserting PDF files. This is why we have prepared you a guide on how to insert PDF page seamlessly.
How to Insert PDF Page
PDFelement is the best all-in-one PDF software. This program has plenty of amazing features that make it an unmatchable PDF tool. With PDFelement, you can convert and create PDF from any file format, edit, compress, print, perform OCR to unlock texts on images, organize, and annotate PDF with ease.
How to Insert PDF Page with PDFelement
Step 1. Open PDF File
Get started by launching PDFelement on your computer. Once the primary window is loaded, go to the bottom left and click the “Open File” button. From the subsequent file explorer window, select the PDF file you want to insert page then click “Open” to import it to the interface.
Step 2. Organize Page
Once the file is uploaded, go to the toolbar and click the “Page” tab to access the page organize options.
Step 3. Insert PDF Page
From the “Page” sub-menu, click the “Insert” button. You will be prompted to either insert a blank page or insert it from a PDF. Simply click the “From PDF” option.
The “Insert” window will pop-up in the background. Browse the file you want to add its pages to the current PDF file under the “File” section of this dialog box. After uploading the file, select the pages you want to extract from this PDF file. Finally, go to the “Place At” section and select the place you want to add the extracted pages. Click “OK” to confirm your selections and allow the program to insert the pages.
Step 4. Save PDF File
When the program has finished adding the PDF pages, go to the menu bar and click the “Save” button to save the changes you have made to the PDF file.
The key features of PDFelement
- Edit PDF - PDFelement allows users to edit texts, images, links, perform a spell check, add watermarks, headers and footers, and Bates numbering without downgrading the original quality.
- Perform OCR - With the PDFelement OCR feature, you can make scanned images or PDF files, both editable and searchable.
- Annotate PDF - PDFelement makes it easy to annotate PDF files with comments, text markups, drawings, stamps, and attachments.
- Create and Convert PDF - PDFelement allows users to create or convert PDF to any file format.
- Organize PDF- With PDFelement, you can insert, extract, split, replace, delete, duplicate, and organize pages.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Resize PDF Page
- Guide on How to Resize PDF to A4 Easily
- How to Change Page Numbers in PDF
- How to Insert Page Number in PDF
- How to Replace a Page in a PDF with Three Steps