How to Create Perfect Signature
As a number of areas in our day-to-day activities become digitized, signing of documents electronically is getting more popular. Need a great tool for creating a perfect signature? In this write-up, we will inform you about how to create a perfect signature with Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor.
PDFelement was developed Wondershare, is a perfect signature tool for carrying out many file management-related activities including filling of forms, creating of quality documents in PDF, Word, and other formats.
- It is useful to open PDFs and to save and print them
- PDFelement keeps your files safe with its reliable password protection feature
- It allows optical character recognition (OCR) of certain user-defined fields contained in PDF documents that have been scanned
- It allows a batch process for converting, extracting data, among other exciting features
How to Make a Perfect Signature
Like mentioned earlier, you need to know how to create a perfect signature and it will be so easy following the step below.
Step 1: Open Your PDF File
To generate a signature, start by opening a document already containing the Signature field on PDFelement.
Step 2: Do a Perfect Signature
In the next step, you should create a perfect handwritten signature in the paper and then get it as an image.
Tips for creating a perfect signature:
- Study the handwritten or e-signature you use at present: This is crucial to find out the elements in your current signature that you and those that need to be deleted or modified
- Choose the parts in your name you would like to include in your signature: There are different styles of signatures: Some contain the full name of the signer; there are those with only the signer’s first name or their last name; and other signatures only has their initials
- Consider what your signature says concerning your personality. Though people will find it easier to read an electronic signature that is simple and straightforward, the one that is more complex and creative might create more interest about your personality and a better impression. You may let your signature contain only your initials, because such signatures are normally seen as more businesslike and formal than the ones containing full names. If you are concerned about the possibility of your signature being forged, you can make it longer and more legible. Try and include your complete first as well as last name. Ensure that the signature is clearly written because unlike legible signatures, it is less tedious to forge scribbled signatures.
- Derive inspiration from other beautiful signatures: Check out the signatures of popular figures, with spectacular styles of signatures like John Hancock, Walt Disney, Kurt Vonnegut, Salvador Dalí, Picasso, etc., and emulate some of their designs.
Step 3: Add Perfect Signature to Your PDF Document
In the last step, click on the “Comment” and then “Create Stamp” to select the perfect signature you create and insert. Then for how to perfect signature, click on “Stamp” to search the signature you created and drag it to the area you want to place on document.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Signature & Initials: What is the Difference
- What Is A Signature?
- Top 5 Signature Company
- Top 3 Signature Logo Makers
- Top 3 Photography Signature Logo Makers