Create Fillable PDF Forms with Nitro Pro and PDFelement
The use of PDF is on rise as these files can be shared easily. However, the problem arises when a person has to take a printout and fill a Nitro PDF fillable form manually, which are related with IRS tax, resume, etc. Nitro Pro is a good choice to fillout fillable PDF forms. Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor as a cheaper alternative of Nitro Pro, which also supports to create fillable PDF forms and fill out PDF forms easily.
How to Create Fillable Forms with Nitro Pro Alternative
If you are looking for a PDF solution like Nitro Pro but with a better price, you can try Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor. It has powerful PDF forms features and you can create fillable PDF forms, fill out PDF forms, extract data from PDF forms, extract data from PDF forms to Excel etc.
Step 1. Go to the Form Tab
After opening a PDF file in PDFelement, go to the "Form" tab, and you'll see options named "Form Edit". By clicking on it, you will enter the status of editting forms. You can begin create and edit your form.
Step 2. Create and Edit Forms
After you clicking the Form tab, there are multiple options like: Add Text Field, Check Box, Radio Button and so on. You can clcick any button you need. Let's take "Add Tex Field" for example. After clicking it, You need select an area to set the text field by clicking the area you need. Then a text field box will appear, you can enter text as your requirement. Get detailed steps here about how to make a PDF fillable.
Step 3. Expot Fillable Form
Once you have set all your properties of the text field. You can save is by going to the File and click "Save" or "Save As". You can also clear or export the form. You can click the "Export" button to save your forms.
Besides the above feature, you can also edit PDF text, images, links, pages etc. You can also annotate PDF with all kinds of comments. You can also create and convert PDF files from/to other popular file formats. The following are simple steps to create fillbale PDF forms with this Nitro Pro alternative.
Comparison between Nitro Pro and PDFelement
How to Create Fillable Forms in PDF with Nitro Pro
1. Firstly, "you must have Forms in hand". In order to create a Nitro powered PDF form, you have to click at the "Select" option on the left. The fillable form opens and now you can create the respective fields.
2. Look at the menu section at the top of the screen and click the "Forms" tab. You have to click the "Text Field" button. You can draw a text field to enter the text or provide double click on the form.
3. Adjust the outlook of the text field by opening the "Properties" tab under "Form Tools".
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Password Protect PDFs with Adobe Reader
- How to Sign a PDF in Adobe Reader
- Comparison: PDFelement vs Adobe® Reader
- How to Convert PDF to Word with Nitro Pro
- What's the Best Alternative Solution for Nitro PDF Portable