How to Create PDF from JPG
Scores of people who work with JPG files prefer converting them into PDF files for ease of work. So if you are one of them, you need to get the insights of the best way to create PDF from JPG to keep your work professional and of good quality. Fortunately, this article will give you a thorough guide on suitable methods to create PDF from JPG.
Method 1: How to Create PDF from JPG
Creating a PDF from JPG cannot prove difficult if you have the right tool. In this method, we shall focus on how to create PDF from JPG using the best PDF creator called PDFelement. The steps below give the detailed steps on how to create PDF from JPG with the help of PDFelement.
Step 1. Click the "Create PDF" button
To get things started, launch the program on your computer to display the primary window. Ignore other options and click the "Create PDF" tab.
Step 2. Create PDF from JPG
A file explorer window will automatically be displayed to allow you to upload the JPG file you want to create a PDF. Simply choose the target JPG file and click "Open" to upload it to the PDFelement window. The JPG file will open as a PDF file.
Finally, press "Ctrl+S" to save the PDF file on your computer.
Method 2: How to Create PDF from Multiple JPG
Step 1. Click "Combine PDF"
Open PDFelement on your computer to access the primary window. Here, you will see several PDF options. Locate and click the "Combine PDF" option at the bottom right of the primary window.
Step 2. Create PDF from Multiple JPG
From the "Combine Files" window, click the "+Add" icon to add the JPG files that you want to create PDF. To add these files, just highlight the individual target files while holding the Ctrl button on the keyboard, then click "Open". Alternatively, you can drag the respective JPG files into the drag and drop region within this window. After uploading the source JPG files, follow the basic on-screen instructions to finish creating PDF from multiple JPG files.
PDFelement is a top PDF solution tool that allows users to perform plenty of actions on PDF files. The program, as you would expect from a powerful program, has numerous powerful and functional features that ease the way we work with PDF files. These features, alongside elegant interface and fast processing speed, ensure unmatchable PDF creation experience. PDFelement makes it plain sailing to create PDF files from a single JPG or multiple JPG files. The good news is that you can create PDF not only from JPG but also from a variety of different file formats like Word, Excel, and PPT, just to mention but a few.
Moreover, the good thing about PDFelement is that it supports the batch process, and thus users can create PDF files from multiple source files without having to get stuck in tiresome processing queues. It is compatible with a vast range of devices and operating systems, including popular ones like Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android. Other features include:
- Make scanned PDF files editable and searchable with the help of the OCR feature.
- Convert PDF files to an array of different file formats like Word, Text, HTML, and Excel, among others.
- Create interactive forms, extract data, and export form data in desired formats.
- Protect your PDF files with passwords and permission.
- Use digital signatures to approve and share professional documents with clients.
- Add comments, notes, highlights, and text markups to your PDF document for easy demonstration.
- Edit PDF contents like links, images, and texts.
- Shrink PDF file without affecting the quality.
Method 3: How to Create PDF from JPG Online
HiPDF is a plausible online tool that eases the way we create PDF from JPG and other file formats. The user-friendly interface and the fast processing speed makes it a standout tool to create PDF from JPG online. The following steps show how to create a PDF from JPG online using HiPDF.
- Step 1. Use your browser to navigate to the HiPDF image to PDF converter. Choose the "JPG to PDF" option.
- Step 2. Click on the "Choose File" option to display the file directory. Choose the JPG file you want to create PDF from and click "Open" to upload it.
- Step 3. Now tap the "Convert" tab, and the program will immediately commence creating PDF from the uploaded JPG file.
- Step 4. When the PDF creation process is complete, click the "Download" button to fetch it on your device.
And this is how you can effortlessly create PDF from JPG.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert PDF to Doc
- How to Export PDF to JPG
- How to Create PDF from PNG
- How to Extract JPG from PDF
- How to Save PDF as PNG