How to Create PDF with Transparent Background in Windows
Have you ever wondered how to create a PDF with a transparent background? Read this article to find out how you can make your PDF transparent background with PDFelement.
How to Make PDF Transparent Background
Step 1. Open PDF Document
Go to the "Home" tab, and click "Open File" to browse for your PDF document. You can also go to the "Home" tab and click on "From File". However, the simplest way is to drag and drop the file into the program home window.
Step 2. Make PDF Background Transparent
Click on the "Edit" tab, select "Background" and choose "Update Background" from the drop down menu. Select 100% in the "Opacity" option.
Step 3. Save PDF
After changing the background, you can now click the "File" tab and select "Save" or "Save As" to save the file.
PDFelement is a PDF editing solution filled with tools that will let you edit, merge, convert and manage your PDF documents professionally. Other than working with normal PDF documents, you'll be able to use it to create a fillable and interactive PDF forms as well.
Additionally, the software can:
- Insert notes and customize your own stamps.
- Strikeout, underline and highlight textual elements.
- Protect PDF documents with passwords to prevent unauthorized access and changes to your document.
- Let you customize your own encrypted digital signature so that you can easily sign PDFs.
- Extract pages from the source document to create a customized PDF document.
- Merge several source documents or split one PDF document into several files.
- Add headers and footers into your PDF documents.
- How to Export PDF Form Data to Excel
- How to Create Subscript and Superscript Text in PDF
- How to Remove Password Protection from PDF