Top 8 Nitro PDF Converter Alternatives
Portable Document Format (PDF) plays a major role in everyday life. Users preferably choose the best tool such as PDFelement or Nitro PDF Converter to fulfill the file conversion goals. However, Nitro converter does not support conversion to the latest file formats such as ePub, HTML, etc.
Top 8 PDF Converters Including Nitro
PDFelement is an all-purpose PDF editor, which supports both Mac and Windows platforms. The tool allows you to modify, add or delete texts. It also allows users to insert, crop or resize pages.
Price: from $69
- PDFelement is easy to download and install.
- You can manage PDF pages to split, crop, rotate, delete and extract, etc.
- Convert PDF files to any formats, like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, ePub, HTML, RTF and Images, etc.
- Create fillable PDF forms and send to others to fill in.
- Create PDF files from other format files or create from a scanner directly.
2. Nitro Pro
Ranked only next to PDFelement, Nitro PDF Converter has been designed for businesses of all sizes. The tool helps in creating and distributing PDF presentations. It contains all the PDF editing features.
- Nitro PDF Converter is available in twelve languages.
- Nitro PDF Converter allows you to add your own signature to any document.
- Nitro PDF Converter does not allow embedding of video and audio files
- Nitro PDF Converter is a little expensive.
3. Lightning PDF Professional
Lightning PDF Professional is economical software for converting PDF into multiple formats including EPUB. You can easily drag and drop a PDF files into this editing tool.
- The OCR technology.
- Supports 16 different languages
- Lightning PDF Professional lacks advanced editing features such as Bates numbering and text redaction.
4. Infix Professional
Many PDF converters focus on securing, converting and combining files. However, Infix Professional specializes in editing and creation of files.
- The software can detect typos in PDF files.
- Helps in putting digital signatures
- The tool allows you to edit within a PDF
- The software does not convert PDF to Microsoft Office files.
5. Corel PDF Fusion
Corel PDF Fusion allows users to easily view and combine files into an integrated PDF file. The software can recognize 100 different file formats and can edit these documents.
- Files are displayed on a single screen in page format after they are dragged and dropped.
- OCR feature not included
6. CutePDF Professional
CutePDF Professional has the ability to convert PDF files, print them in different ways and can help you make minor changes. You can convert a file like DOC or JPG into PDF by dragging and dropping into the program.
- Provides option for adding comments
- Offers critiquing and copyediting tools for highlighting, underlining, etc
- Lacks advanced features for creating PDFs
7. Power PDF Advanced
Power PDF Advanced is a tool that can be used for converting PDFs. The tool can also be used for manipulating or editing purpose.
- The tool can develop forms and collect data for analysis
- Mac users can use Power PDF Advanced
- This does not convert PDF to EPUB
8. Foxit Phantom PDF Business
Foxit PhantomPDF Business can convert from multiple document types, including the scanned documents. The OCR technology deployed makes scanned documents searchable and editable.
- Multimedia aspects can be added to your presentation by embedding video or audio into the PDF file.
- The tool uses the same font it finds in the section that you edit.
- Foxit PhantomPDF Business does not convert files into EPUB version.
Comparison between Nitro Pro and PDFelement
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- 14 Best PDF Software including Nitro PDF Editor
- Create PDF with Nitro PDF Creator Alternative
- Tips and Tricks for Installing Nitro Pro Trial
- Convert Word to PDF with Nitro Pro Alternative
- Top 8 PDF Readers Including Nitro PDF Reader