How to Get Adobe Reader Offline Installer 2023
Adobe Reader Offline Installer, formerly known as 'Adobe® Acrobat® Reader' allows its users to view, open, and print PDF files. Even though Adobe Reader works in a swift manner, but it seems to have some glitches for Windows XP users. Windows XP and Mac users are facing updates or safety patch issues while using the new version of Acrobat Reader. That's when Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor comes to your rescue. It is the most recommended and trustworthy application for all your PDF needs.
Best Alternative to Adobe Reader Offline Installer
Even though Adobe Reader Offline Installer is a standard program used for viewing or printing PDF files, it still lacks some essential features. For a casual or professional user, PDFelement is the most suitable application that helps you to solve any situation.
It's an impressive tool that offers a wide range of advanced features like previewing PDFs, merging several PDF files, organizing pages, creating PDF forms, and digitally signing or protecting PDFs from editing with the tip of your fingers. It also supports the drag & drop feature for instant saving or conversion of any document into PDF. PDFelement is an all-in-one editor that supports many functions like annotating, editing, sharing, saving, or printing with ease.
- Conversion of any documents like word, excel, ePub, eBook, text document or image into PDF files effortlessly.
- Users can easily crop, highlight, delete, or rotate images with ease.
- It stands out for its outstanding and quick performance at an affordable cost.
- You can try out PDFelement for free with our free trial version.
- Supports batch data extraction from any kind of PDF to an editable Excel sheet.
Comparison of PDFelement and Adobe Reader Offline Installer
How to Download Adobe Reader Offline Installer
Adobe Reader works fine with all Windows versions and is suitable for using two important features like viewing and printing of PDF files easily. Globally, Adobe Reader is used for sharing PDF documents. It allows you to open, view, verify, sign, or print any PDF files with ease. It works well with popular operating systems. Recently, the size of the Adobe Reader offline installer went from 32 MB to 91.63 MB. Even though it's bulky in size, you can access any PDF file from anywhere you want. Adobe Reader is compatible with all Operating systems including Windows & Mac for ease of sharing with any system.
For Windows :
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Starter, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate (32 bit and 64 bit) and Windows 8/8.1 or Windows Server 2008 R2
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor (1.5GHz or faster) for Windows, M1 Apple Silicon processor for Mac OS
- 2GB of RAM is recommended
- Needed hard disk space: 450 MB for 32-bit edition, 1 GB for 64-bit edition
For Mac OS :
- Supported Operating Systems: macOS X 10.9 and later
- Processor M1 Apple Silicon processor for Mac OS
- Needed RAM space: 2 GB
- Hard-Disk space: 450 MB
Steps to Download Adobe Reader DC Offline Installer
The main advantage of this software is that you can download this tool without the use of internet in your convenience. Installing Adobe Reader Offline Installer is a very easy task if you follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Proceed to Download Go to the download page of Adobe Reader Offline Installer.
- Step 2: Click "More Download Options" to select the right Adobe reader install according to the operating system, language, and version.
- Step 3: Click "Download Adobe Reader." It will initialize the download process to download the Adobe Reader installer. When the installation is done by Adobe Reader Offline Installer, it will show a green color tick mark on the right. You can also tick Launch Adobe Reader to open it automatically. Finally, click "Finish."
- Step 4: The system will automatically open Adobe Reader.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Install the Adobe Reader Plugin
- How to Print to PDF in Adobe Reader Alternative
- How to Print PDF with Adobe PDF Printer
- Steps to Create PDF with Adobe PDF Creator
- How to Use Adobe PDF Converter Alternative