How to Get Adobe Reader Offline Installer 2022
Adobe Reader Offline Installer, formerly known as 'Adobe® Acrobat® Reader' allows its users to view, open, print PDF files. Even though Adobe Reader works in a swift manner, but it seems to have some glitches for Windows XP users. Windows XP and Mac users are facing updates or safety patches issues while using the new version of Acrobat Reader. That's when Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor comes to your rescue. It is the most recommended and trustworthy application for all your PDF needs.
Best Alternative to Adobe Reader Offline Installer
Even though Adobe Reader Offline Installer is a standard program used for viewing or printing PDF files, it still lacks in some essential features. For a casual or a professional user, PDFelement is the best suitable application which helps you to solve any situation.
It's an impressive tool which offers wide range of advanced features like preview of PDF, merge several PDF files, organize pages, create PDF forms, digitally sign or protect PDF from editing with the tip of your fingers. It also supports the drag & drop feature for instant saving or conversion of any document into PDF. PDFelement is an all-in-one editor which supports many functions like annotate, edit, share, save, edit object or print with ease.
- Conversion of any documents like word, excel, ePub, eBook, text document or image into PDF files effortlessly.
- Users can easily crop, highlight, delete or rotate images with ease.
- It stands out for its outstanding and quick performance with affordable cost.
- You can try out PDFelement for free with our free trial version.
- Supports batch data extraction from any kind of PDF to editable Excel sheet.
Comparison of PDFelement and Adobe Reader Offline Installer
How to Download Adobe Reader Offline Installer
Adobe Reader works fine with all Windows versions and is suitable for using two important features like viewing and printing of PDF files easily. Globally, Adobe Reader is used for sharing PDF documents. It allows you to open, view, verify, sign or print any PDF files with ease. It works well with popular operating systems. Recently, the size of Adobe Reader offline installer went from 32 MB to 91.63 MB. Even though it's bulky in size, you can access any PDF file from anywhere you want. Adobe Reader is compatible with all Operating systems including Windows & Mac for ease of sharing with any system.
For Windows :
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Home Premium, Starter, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate (32 bit and 64 bit) and Windows 8/8.1 or Windows Server 2008 R2
- Intel® 1.3GHz or faster processor
- 512MB of RAM is recommended
- Needed hard-disk space: 335MB
- Compatible Browsers: Internet Explorer 7/8 and Mozilla Firefox 3.5/3.6
For Mac OS :
- Supported Operating Systems: macOS X 10.9 and later
- Intel Processor
- Needed RAM space: 1 GB
- Hard-Disk space: 450 MB
- Compatible Browsers: Safari 7/8
Steps to Download Adobe Reader DC Offline Installer
The main advantage of this software is that you can download this tool without the use of internet in your convenience. Installing Adobe Reader Offline Installer is a very easy task if you follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Proceed to Download Go to the download page of the official website of Adobe Reader Offline Installer and click ‘Install now'. It will initialize the download process and then you will see a dialog box. You can choose to ‘Save File' for further installation of the program.
- Step 2: Open the Download Folder to Complete Installation Open the download folder and search for the Adobe Reader Offline Installer file. Double click it to complete the installation process. A pop up window will show up and it will ask whether you want to run this program or not. Click ‘Yes' and wait for few minutes.
- Step 3: Finish Installation process When the installation is done by Adobe Reader Offline Installer, it will show a green color tick mark at the right. You can also tick Launch Adobe Reader to open it automatically. Finally, click ‘Finish'.
- Step4: The system will automatically open Adobe Reader.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert PDF to JPG with Adobe 2022
- Adobe Acrobat XI End of Support: What Should We Do?
- Adobe Acrobat DC vs Acrobat XI: A Detailed Comparison 2022
- 4 Free Alternatives to Adobe XFA Forms
- Foxit PhantomPDF vs Adobe Acrobat 2022