How to Get Adobe EPUB Reader for Free
Many people who love reading prefer applications such as Adobe EPUB Reader and other similar tools for reading. Being a trusted and popular brand, Adobe is everyone's preference. Luckily, downloading and installing the Adobe EPUB Reader on your laptop, tablet, smartphone or desktop is quite easy. Read on to learn the important details on how to download, install it and use Adobe EPUB Reader, as well as learn the system requirements.
A More Powerful Adobe EPUB Reader Alternative
Do you feel that Adobe EPUB Reader's features are too limited? You might want to try a more powerful reader than Adobe EPUB Reader, such as PDFelement. This advanced PDF reader is a combined PDF creator, converter, editor, signer and protector as well.
- Read PDFs with five different reading-modes to choose from.
- Compare PDFs with multi-tiled screen display and drag operation.
- Make comments to PDF files with all kinds of markup tools.
- Create and convert PDF files to/from other formats.
- Create and fill out PDF forms or sign PDFs with a digital signature.
- Advanced OCR features help turn scanned PDF files into editable and searchable files.
How to Download and Use Adobe EPUB Reader
System Requirements of Adobe EPUB Reader (ADE)
You can have access to the Adobe EPUB Reader through the official Adobe Digital Edition website. Simply visit the website and then download the application for a smooth reading experience. There are two different versions for Mac OS and Windows, so download whichever version suits your needs. You'll need to click on the download link and then save the ADE file. Once the download is complete, click on the installer file and run the program on your device. Below are some of the system requirements that are needed for downloading the Adobe EPUB Reader.
For Mac :
- You will need an Intel Core Duo processor or higher
- Mac OS X minimum of 10.8 version
- Minimum of 1 GB of RAM is recommended
- Availability of hard disk space must be more than 75 MB
- Must support iOS 7 or iPad for better reading experience
- System must support Apple Retina Display
For Windows :
Windows operating systems require an Intel processor of at least 1.3GHz. Regarding the memory, a 128MB RAM is the minimum requirement although 256MB is highly recommended. The hard disk should have an available space of at least 335MB. This is the additional space required for the reader installation. The versions of Windows supported include Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4; Windows Server 2003, 2008, or 2008 R2; Windows XP Professional, and Home Edition among others. In terms of browsers, Internet Explorer 7 or 8 and Firefox 3.6 or 10 (ESR) are supported.
- Processor must be Intel Pentium 4 processor or later.
- A minimum of 1 GB RAM is recommended
- System requirement for the installation is Windows 7 (64 or 32 bit) or Windows 8
- Minimum requirement of hard disk space is 40 MB
- Processor with at least 1.3 GHz is recommended
Download and Install Adobe EPUB Reader
Reading eBooks is much easier and more convenient when you download and install Adobe EPUB Reader. With some simple steps, you can successfully download and install this application on your device:
- Step 1: Download ADE Installer
- Visit the official website and click on the "Download" button to download the ADE installer. Now select the version and then select the "Save" option.
- Step 2: Complete the Installation
- Now open the ADE installer file when the download is complete. Select the "Run" option to start the process of installation.
- Step 3: Launch ADE
- Select the EPUB or .acsm file format of eBook you'd like. If you already have a previous version of ADE, then your system will ask for migration of data from the older version. Whether you want to migrate the data or not is up to you. Once you finished, select the "Done" option to complete setup.
- (Note: Migrating data means that your previous eBooks will be transferred in the new version of ADE. If you are a new user of ADE, then you'll need to finish the Adobe authorization.
How to Use Adobe EPUB Reader
The Adobe EPUB Reader is a perfect tool for reading, proof-reading and sharing your eBooks easily and conveniently. This application is recommended by many readers as well as publishers from different parts of the world. This is one of the leading eBook readers currently on the market. It is efficient and reliable. It can also be optimized for better performance on different devices. Any user who meets the device requirements can purchase and download this program. You can also bookmark any particular section of text while you are reading an eBook.
If you are using this application for the first time, then follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Open the EPUB File
- Launch ADE on your device and then click on the "File" option to select an Adobe EPUB file and add it to your library.
- Step 2: Start eReading
- Double click on the jacket cover of the file to start reading the eBook. You will see that eBook open and you can adjust the settings according to your need.
- Step 3: Adjust Settings
- You can use the arrow keys to turn the pages back or forward. You can adjust brightness settings as needed. You can also highlight important text while reading.
- These are some very simple and easy to follow steps to help you download, install and use the Adobe EPUB Reader. Hopefully you will enjoy your eBook reading experience with this new and enhanced Adobe EPUB Reader application. If you are a lover of eBooks, this is a great tool for you.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Install the Adobe Reader Plugin
- How to Print to PDF in Adobe Reader Alternative
- How to Use Adobe Acrobat OCR Alternative
- How to Use Adobe PDF Converter Alternative
- Steps to Create PDF with Adobe PDF Creator