With deep cultural roots and widespread usage, Telugu and Hindi are popular languages in India. Telugu is spoken primarily in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. It is the third most spoken language in India, boasting a significant number of native speakers. In contrast, Hindi, the lingua franca of Northern India, stands as one of the most widely spoken languages globally.
Whether for business, education, or personal communication, accurately translating documents between Telugu and Hindi is important. It helps break down language barriers and foster mutual understanding. This article will enumerate the top 5 methods for seamless Telugu to Hindi PDF translation and vice versa. Let’s start with the most convenient translation process.
In this article
- Use Easy Hindi Typing to Translate PDF From Telugu to Hindi
- Use iTranslate For Hindi to Telugu PDF Translation and Vice Versa
- Use Cervice to Translate Online PDFs from Telugu to Hindi
- Translate PDF Text from Telugu to Hindi Using Sarkari Kendra
Method 1. Use Wondershare PDFelement for Telugu to Hindi PDF Translation (and Vice Versa)
Wondershare PDFelement is a feature-rich desktop PDF solution. With OpenAI's ChatGPT integration, this tool provides you with powerful translation tools. You can use the Translate PDF feature to translate PDFs without losing the formatting. On the other hand, you can use the Translate tool on the AI sidebar to translate selected text. The AI sidebar also has an AI Rewrite and an AI Proofread feature you can use to improve the writing. Both features support Hindi and Telugu.
● Wondershare PDFelement’s translation tools are products of its OpenAI ChatGPT integration.
● The Translate PDF tool allows you to translate PDFs; the formatting will be maintained.
● The Translate tool on the sidebar can translate specified text only.
● It has OCR and converter features, allowing you to translate other documents, including images.
Here are guides on how to use these features:
A. Telugu to Hindi PDF Translation & Hindi to Telugu PDF Translation
- Open Wondershare PDFelement, click Open PDF and open your PDF.
- Click AI Tools and select Translate PDF on the dropdown menu.
- Select Hindi or Telugu as the target language.
- Click Translate.
- Wait for the dialogue box saying: "The PDF has successfully been translated." to appear. Click the Open Folder button.
- Open the PDF to review.
B. Hindi to Telugu PDF Text Translation and Vice Versa
- Open the Hindi/Telugu PDF with Wondershare PDFelement.
- Click the Translate button on the sidebar on the right of the UI.
- Set the languages to Hindi to Telugu or Telugu to Hindi.
- Copy the text you want to translate and paste it into the input box.
- Click Translate. The translated text will be in the Response box.
Method 2. Use Easy Hindi Typing to Translate PDF From Telugu to Hindi
Easy Hindi Typing is a tool you can use to learn Indian languages. You can use it to translate English or other Indian languages like Telugu to Hindi. Likewise, you can use it to translate Hindi to Telugu. Sadly, this online translation tool accepts only text as input. As such, you need to copy-paste the PDF text. It can be a bit tedious. But on the bright side, it's free.
- Open a web browser and go to Easy Hindi Typing Hindi to Telugu page or Easy Hindi Typing Telugu to Hindi Page.
- Open your PDF in your preferred PDF reader and copy the text that you want to translate. Paste it into the web app's interface.
- Click Translate. The translation will be on the right panel.
Method 3. Use iTranslate For Hindi to Telugu PDF Translation and Vice Versa
Translate is a web app that lets you translate text from one language to another. The number of supported languages is impressive, and thankfully, Hindi and Telugu are both included. So, if you need a free translator that does not require product installation, you can use this program. However, like the previous tool, you can't use it to translate PDFs. You need to copy-paste the PDF text.
One amazing thing iTranslate can do is read your input. If you need help learning how to pronounce things, try this one.
- Using your chosen web browser, go to iTranslate Hindi to Telugu Page.
- Open the Hindi/Telugu PDF on your preferred PDF reader/editor.
- Copy the text that you want to translate. Paste it into the input box on the website.
- iTranslate will translate the text immediately. Review the output.
Method 4. Use Cervice to Translate Online PDFs from Telugu to Hindi
Cervice is another online language-translation tool. It offers automatic translation - it translates the text as you are typing. That makes the work not too tedious even though you have to copy-paste text. What it offers that the other tools do not is voice input. You can read the PDF, and the words will be in the input box. Other than that, it's a straightforward tool to use.
Here's a guide on how to use this simple tool.
- Open your Hindi or Telugu PDF with a PDF reader. Copy the text that you want to translate.
- Launch a web browser and go to Cervice Telugu-Hindi Page.
- Set the languages to Hindi to Telugu or Telugu to Hindi.
- Cervice will automatically translate the text.
Method 5. Translate PDF Text from Telugu to Hindi Using Sarkari Kendra
Sakari Kendra is a website made to help job seekers in India. Besides posting Government Job vacancies, it provides you with helpful resources you can use. One of them is a text translation tool. Expectedly, it supports all Indian languages. Thus, you can use it for Hindi to Telugu PDF translation or the opposite. While it accepts only text as input, you can save the output as a PDF using the Print option.
Follow these steps to translate Hindi text to Telugu or vice versa.
- Open your PDF on a PDF viewer and copy the text.
- Open a web browser and go to Sakari Kendra Telugu to Hindi translation page.
- Paste the text into the input box.
- Click Translate in Hindi or Translate in Telugu.
Telugu and Hindi are both common languages in India. Hindi is the most common, while Telugu ranks fourth. That said, when in India, these two are some of the languages that you should learn and use. Some regions speak primarily one of the two. Thus, you'd have to translate your documents if it's not in the right language. Wondershare PDFelement can help you with that.
PDFelement has AI tools that let you translate whole documents or specific text from a PDF. These features offer fast and accurate translations, and ease of use. It’s the best tool you can use to translate a PDF from Hindi to Telugu or Telugu to Hindi.