How to Convert DOCX/DOC to PDF on Mac
DOCX/DOC is a very common MS Word format because it is so easy to edit and work with. However, you might want to convert your DOCX/DOC file to a format more compatible with many devices such as PDF. In this article, we'll show you how to work with the best - PDF Creator for Mac that can convert .docx/.doc files to PDF files on Mac.
PDF Creator for Mac is a great tool for creating PDF files from different file formats. This software is easy to use and allows you to create PDF files with just a simple click. It includes the following features:
- It allows you to create PDF files from Word formats (DOC, DOCX) Excel (XLS, XLSX) PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX).
- It supports batch conversion of files.
- It also supports batch upload of files.
- It enables you to add files easily through the drag and drop feature.
- It allows you to add file folders to the program.
- It is easy to use.
- It supports macOS X 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 and 10.15 Catalina.
How to Convert DOCX/DOC to PDF using PDF Creator for Mac
Step 1. Upload DOCX/DOC
Open PDF Creator for Mac under "Applications". Drag and drop the DOCX files into the program. You can also click the "Add Files" button and upload several DOCX files at a time or a folder with DOCX files.
Step 2. Create PDF from DOCX/DOC on Mac
The uploaded files will appear in a list and you can rearrange them. Click "Create" on the bottom right. The program will prompt you to select a folder to create files. Complete the action by clicking on "Save" and within seconds you will have your PDF file.
Tips: You may need a PDF editor after creating a PDF from DOCX/DOC on Mac:
After you have created your PDF file using PDF Creator for Mac, you may want to add or delete some content within it. Since PDF Creator for Mac does not allow you to edit PDFs, you will need a third-party PDF editor like PDFelement . This software is equipped with various editing tools for editing text, adding images, and rearranging pages. You can also extract PDF pages using PDFelement on your Mac, as well as use other features like:
Features of PDFelement:
- Add comments, notes, watermarks, annotations, links, stamps, highlights, strikethroughs, headers and footers, bates numbering and more.
- Create PDF files from HTML, Images, blank files, Rich Text, Screen caps, and also from PDF files.
- Generate and fill out PDF forms.
- Batch convert files.
- Edit text, images, objects, pages easily like you are using a word processor.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert Excel to PDF on Mac
- How to Save PowerPoint as PDF on Mac (including macOS Catalina)
- How to Convert Word to PDF on Mac (Catalina included)