How to Convert HEIC to JPG
Are you looking for a way to convert HEIC to JPG format easily and faster? You may be having a HEIC file on your phone, or you have transferred them to your Mac, and you want to have them in JPG image format. Well, the beauty is, this article has been solely written to guide you on how to convert HEIC to JPG using PDFelement.
Method 1: How to Convert HEIC to JPG on Mac
As mentioned, PDFelement is the right tool for you to convert HEIC to JPG on Mac. The create and convert options within this software that makes it possible to convert HEIC to other formats. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to convert HEIC to JPG.
Step 1. Go to "Create" Tool
Run the program and then head to the main menu and click on the "File" button. Go for the "Create" button and then choose "PDF from File" option.
Step 2. Select and Import the HEIC File
After that, you will be able to upload your HEIC file. Go to your desktop and browse for the HEIC file that you want to and click on "Open" to upload it.
Step 3. Convert HEIC to JPG
When you have uploaded the HEIC file, you can now set the output format. Now, go to the "File" menu, scroll down and click on the "Export To" button. From the "Export To" menu, choose "Image" and then select the "JPEG(.jpg) format.
After that, you can save the JPEG file to a preferred location and rename it if you wish.
Method 2: How to Convert the HEIC File to JPG
Step 1. Drag the HEIC File
On the second option, you first need to open the PDFelement on your Mac. After that, locate the HEIC file on your computer and then drag and drop it to the program. This software supports drag and drops as a way of uploading files.
Step 2. Save the HEIC File as a PDF
After that, click on "File" and then choose the "Save" button from the drop-down menu. This will enable you to save HEIC to PDF format first.
Step 3. Click the "PDF Converter" Tool
From there, go to "Tools" on the main menu and choose the "PDF Converter" option.
Step 4. Convert HEIC to JPG
- In the new window, click "+ Add…" to upload the PDF file you just created from HEIC.
- Next, navigate to the right side of the PDF Converter and click on the "Format" tab. Choose output as "To Image". After that, select the format as "JPG(.jpg)".
- Lastly, click on the "Apply" button.
PDFelement enables you to convert HEIC to JPG on Mac flawlessly. This software is built to create a feature that allows you to transform files to PDF format and later convert them to any output format like Images. It supports different image output formats like JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
As you create and convert your files, you can perform these processes in batch; hence it is a time-saving tool. Its user interface is also magnificent, and it is speedy. To understand more about HEIC to JPG converter, here is a highlight of its features.
- Creates PDF files from screen capture, window captures, from blank files and popular file formats like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, eBooks, Plain Texts, and HTML.
- Can create PDF forms, fill out PDF forms, and batch extract data from the PDF forms.
- Enables you to view PDF forms effectively since it has a page view mode, navigation panel, zoom, and page navigation option.
- It supports conversions of single or multiple PDF files to Word, PowerPoint, eBooks, Excel, HTML, RTF, and Images.
- The editing feature allows you to modify texts, images, links objects, PDF background, watermarks, footnotes, headers, bates, and numbering.
- Allows you to comment on PDF using text markups, drawings, comments, shapes, and stamps.
- Has OCR feature that can scan scanned PDF files to make them editable searchable and even allowing you to copy and paste texts.
- Can share PDF files via Airdrop, Email attachments, Notes, Add People, and Messages.
- Protects PDF files with eSignatures, add permissions, and also add passwords.
- It can also print PDFs in different orientations, page size, copies, and pages.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top Way to Add PDF Bookmarks on Mac
- Top Way to Add Sticky Notes to PDF on Mac
- Top Way to Add Bates Numbering to PDF on Mac