How to Cut PDF Pages Easily
How to cut PDF pages is never a tough assignment. However, nothing beats getting the best experience when cutting your PDFs. Therefore, it is important to be cautious when selecting the tool to cut PDF pages. Select the appropriate tool because other tools are simply slow and complicated. This will translate to errors, low quality work, and ultimately cost you, especially if you are dealing with a client. Fortunately, we will show you how to cut PDF pages with ease, speed, and effectively using the best tool.
How to Cut PDF Pages
PDFelement is a powerful all-in-one PDF tool used by myriads of companies and people across the globe. It is affordable, easy to use, fast, and compatible with plenty of devices. The program has a free trial version that can be downloaded on the homepage. There are numerous features that PDFelement offers, including creating and convert PDF to any file format, annotate, perform OCR, edit, compress, print, protect, and share PDF with ease.
How to Cut PDF Pages Using PDFelement
Step 1. Open PDF form
Start by launching PDFelement on your device. Once you are on the primary window, locate and click the “Open files” button. You will be taken to the file explorer window to browse and upload the target PDF file.
Step 2. Use the Page Boxes tool
When the PDF file opens on PDFelement, hit the “Page” menu, and then choose the “Page Boxes” button from the Page sub-menu.
Step 3. Cut PDF page
The “Set Page Box” dialog will immediately open. Here, the margin measurements are indicated, including the page to be cropped. Under the “Margin Settings,” you can adjust various parameters and measurements as per your choice. Select the “CropBox” option beside the “Apply to” option if you want to define the boundary of the page if you are either displaying or printing. You can also click the "<>" icon to change the page size and adjust the pages you want to crop under the “Change Page Size” and “Page Range” respectively. When you are satisfied with your selections, hit the “Apply” button at the bottom of this dialog box to cut your PDF.
Step 4. Save PDF
When the program completes cutting your PDF file into desired sizes and sections, select the cut file and save it to a convenient destination.
Key features of PDFelement
PDFelement has an assortment of excellent features, which include.
- Create and Convert - PDFelement allows users to convert or create PDFs to and from any file format. Users can create PDF files via a single click, PDFelement window, print command, or scanners.
- OCR- PDFelement supports the OCR feature, making it possible to edit or search texts on scanned PDF files or images.
- Edit PDF- PDFelement makes it seamless to edit PDF texts, links, and objects. It also provides several other editing options like spelling check, crop pages, applies watermarks, bate numbering, headers, and footers, and flatten PDF, among others.
- Annotate- with PDFelement. Users can add comments, apply text markups, drawings, stamps, and attachment comments to PDF files without trouble.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Cut PDF Pages Easily
- How to Delete Text from PDF with Two Clicks
- How to Compress PDF to 100KB
- 4 Different Ways to Insert PDF into Word Document
- Easiest Way to Convert PDF to Fillable Form