How to Draw Signature
There are a lot of ways to create signatures for signing off documents and the choice of any particular style would depend on the preference of the users and the tool they are using to make these signatures. However, one thing that must be noted is that you can easily insert signature to a document by drawing. Whatever the case, there is a need to know how to draw signature with PDFelement and you will find answers in this article.
PDFelement is designed to be very easy to use to draw signature when compared to some other tools that could become complicated and difficult to navigate when trying to draw signature on the platform. The good thing is that anyone can use PDFelement whether they have used the software before or not. It remains the best free tool that can help your upload signature of any type from the comfort of your device. It has a free version where users can try out the software and see how it works before getting a more advanced version.
PDFelement is surely the best signature making tool whether by drawing, typing or uploading signatures. It comes with a lot of benefits and features apart from just drawing signatures
- PDFelement has been redesigned for faster editing with the new PDFelement 6 version. This means that you can easily edit PDF documents like in word
- It is perfect alternative to Adobe Acrobat due to its top notch feature and affordability
- It gives you everything that you require to create, edit, convert and manage your PDF files very easily
- You can use it to create fillable PDF forms or even fill out forms like your IRS tax forms and other PDF format forms
- It comes with OCR feature that helps transform texts from scans to searchable and editable one
- It is available in a lot of languages
- If you use PDFelement, you are entitled to free customer support that would help you navigate through any challenges that you may have
- There are helpful tutorials that makes things easier especially for first time users
How to Draw a Signature
For how to get a signature, you just keep following the easy and quick step below.
Step 1: Open File
Click on the "Open File" button and bring the document from the storage area to the platform and then go to "Comment" menu.
Step 2: Create Signature
Please notice that you should make a handwritten signature and make it as an image. Then click on "Create Stamp" and then "Create Custom Stamp" to select the signature image .
Step 3: Draw Signature to the Document
For how to put signature, you need to go to click on “Stamp” to search the signature you want to draw on the document and choose it to drag to the area where the signature will be added.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Import PDF to InDesign
- How to Use InDesign to Print Booklet to PDF
- How to Make Signatures for Names Starting with M
- Best Signature for My Name
- Nice Signature for My Name