Top 10 Mac PowerPoint Alternatives in 2021
There is no doubt that Microsoft PowerPoint is the most powerful and reliable presentation software for Mac. It may cost too much if purchased separately or if bought along with full Office pack, it may cost even more. So, if you are looking for a PowerPoint equivalent for Mac, you have just landed in the right place. Here are the top 10 Mac alternatives to PowerPoint.
Top 10 Mac PowerPoint Alternatives
Prezi is one of the best and among the most reputable alternatives to PowerPoint on Mac. It is a flexible and user-friendly software that makes your presentations with full control. Either you need to make business presentations or finish your school assignments, Prezi can serve you in all the cases and scenarios.
There are hundreds of pre-built templates that cover almost every topic of the world. It means that you don’t need to do lots of hard work in finding background images and shapes to decorate your slides.
- Real-time self-saving system.
- Innovative design.
- Expensive as compared to other similar software.
- Prezi slides cannot be edited on other systems where Prezi is not installed.
Sozi is a bit different tool and its documents are like a poster where the content can be laid out easily. It is an open-source online software that can be used from your browser. As it is different from the traditional presentation creators, it is not much considered, still, if you have a creative mind, you can get most out of it.
- Free of cost.
- The presentation can be played in the browser.
- Fewer options.
3. LibreOffice – Impress
Impress is the best Mac PowerPoint alternative as it allows you to make presentations with full control using a plethora of text options, graphics, and animations. Like Microsoft Office, LibreOffice also offers different software such as Impress, Draw, Writer, Calc, Base, and Math. Impress is loaded with lots of different features that make Impress the ideal PowerPoint alternative for Mac.
- Open-source and free.
- The full pack has lots of software and tools.
- Compatible with PPTX.
- It is said to be the finest PowerPoint alternative and no cons recorded yet.
Marp is a simple yet effective presentation creator that enables you to create state-of-the-art presentations and export them to PowerPoint, PDF, and HTML. Marp is an open-source tool possessing a variety of advanced features such as live preview in 3 different modes, theme support, and the creation of slides by Markdown. Additionally, it comes with built-in themes and CSS theming features.
- Open source and free of cost.
- Plugins supported.
- Not for a layman.
- Not much user-friendly.
- Open source and free to use.
- Can be used offline and online.
- Takes some time to learn it.
Keynote is a user-friendly presentation creator tool producing high-quality animations. As Keynote is developed and supported by Apple, it enables you to choose 30 beautiful themes designed by Apple. It comes with a plethora of different features including live on-canvas previews, tables, images, shapes, user-friendly slide navigator, password protection, and ability to edit your presentations from other Apple devices such as Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. Currently, Keynote is the official and the best PowerPoint equivalent of Mac, and it’s doing a wonderful job.
- Free of cost.
- User-friendly, multi-functional, and versatile.
- Cross-platform support for Apple devices.
- The file conversion feature is not automatic.
- A limited number of templates.
7. Google Slides
As the name indicates, Google Slides is the product of Google and it must be a masterpiece just like other Google products. It is an online presentation-making app and can be accessed through Google Drive as it is the part of Google Drive. With Google Slides, you can create, edit, share and convert the unlimited number of slides. Also, once you make the presentations with Google Slides, you can download them in several formats including the most popular PPT, PDF, or TXT format. It also enables you to import presentations from PowerPoint and convert them to Google Slides format.
- Free of cost.
- Can be accessed anywhere.
- Website embedding.
- Won’t work without the internet.
Slides is an another presentation creator that can become the best Apple alternative to PowerPoint. It enables you to make presentations right from your browser, which are saved on the cloud and can be accessed anywhere. It is loaded with a plethora of different themes and templates. While working on your presentations, you can keep them private. If you need to share them, you can simply publish them to make it visible to others. Also, your edit-history is saved on the servers, so if you need to make any changes in your presentations, you can easily do it.
- Password protected presentations.
- Ability to share or embed your slides.
- Highly customizable editing.
- Minimum cost is $5 that is not affordable to individuals.
- Without the internet, it is impossible to access Slides in the actual platform.
Emaze is an online presentation software using which you cannot only create presentations but also E-cards, Websites, Blogs, and Photo albums. Emaze is equipped with lots of wonderful templates including 3D templates, video templates, and many more. It is an excellent tool for businesses, as well as, students and teachers.
With its unbeatable language support, advanced analytics, ease of use, and comprehensive HTML5 editor, Emaze is the best Mac PowerPoint alternative. Also, it offers you remote presenting features, branding, team management, custom URLs, and much more.
- Free plan available.
- A rich inventory of templates.
- Different pricing plans available for educational purposes and teams.
- Monthly price is way too high.
- There must be an Internet.
Focusky is yet another PowerPoint equivalent in Mac that can be used to create state-of-the-art business presentations and animated videos. It is loaded with lots of useful resources including built-in templates and characters library, catchy transition effects, infinite canvas, user-friendly designer, and tons of other advanced features. According to Focusky users, this tool is even more powerful and better than Focusky. Also, its pre-designed templates are not just formal designs, and they are a complete package with wonderful effects that enables you to create your presentations within minutes. In short, it is quite smooth, interactive, effective, and perfect. Currently, it can be easily said that Focusky is the best Mac alternative to PowerPoint.
- Free trial available.
- Easy to use and better than other similar software.
- 600+ premium templates.
- Minimum subscription is $10 which is not affordable to students.
- Video support is not up to the mark.
- Sometimes, the program is dependent on other programs.
So, these were the top 10 Mac PowerPoint alternatives in 2019 and 2021 and while using them, you won’t be needing PowerPoint anymore.
The Best PDF Software
PDFelement for Mac is the most powerful and reliable PDF software that enables you to create and edit PDF documents. What’s more, it allows you to do lots of different tasks that no other similar software provide. It is equipped with a plethora of wonderful features that add value to your personal work, official work, and your school/college assignments. Some of the most notable PDFelement features are:
- PDF creation – Using PDFelement, you can create unlimited PDF documents with ease and full control. Either you make one manually from scratch or from another file in different formats, PDFelement is there to serve you.
- PDF editing – PDF editing is no more a rocket science in the presence of PDFelement. You can literally edit your PDF documents as easy as editing a Word file. Besides placing anything anywhere on your document, you can add or delete anything from your document as well.
- Digital Signature – You don’t need to use separate software for inserting a digital signature to your documents, PDFelement allows you to add digital signatures, as well as, types and drawn signatures.
- Annotate – You can easily add comments and annotate your PDF documents.
Let’s now have some quick PDFelement tutorials.
Click “Comment” > “Insert Sticky Note” icon. Now, click anywhere on the document to add the reference text.
Open PDFelement and upload the PDF file. Then click “Edit” > “Edit Text and Image Object”. Now, add/remove/edit text and images accordingly.
Click “Convert” and select the desired format to convert the files.
So, this is PDFelement, a must-have PDF editor that help you add value in your business. In fact, PDFelement is more than an ordinary tool and has much more for any business, as well as, education sector.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Open PowerPoint on Mac without PowerPoint App
- How to Add Check Mark in PowerPoint
- How to Add Sound to PowerPoint
- How to Create a Timeline in PowerPoint
- Easily Edit Background Graphics in Microsoft PowerPoint