How to Use PDFaid Compress PDF for Free
PDF compressor from PDFaid is reliable and easy to use the tool. Have you come across a large PDF file that exceeds the size to be able to send by email? If yes, you are in the right platform. There are multiple ways of compressing your PDF file for free. PDFaid is the perfect option for you. If this solution is new to you, opting for PDFaid with the help of integrated interface will help you navigate easily. The flexibility of the web application does not allow one to install an app. The compressing function involves the saving on disk space by removing repeated data.
How to Use PDFaid Compress Feature
Step 1: Select a PDF file
After opening the website, a select PDF file button will appear, click on the button and import the file that you wish to compress. The time of uploading may differ depending on the file size.
Step 2: PDF compression options
When compressing, the user must choose the compressing options, depending on the file. Equalize the color image quality, grey image quality and monochrome image quality to make your file appealing. Other options include compress streams, unembed unusual fonts, unembed complicated fonts, unembed simple fonts and flatten which will remove layers. Click the compress PDF button and wait until the process is over.
Step 3: Download
Click on the "Compress PDF" button, and the compress procedure will finish. The file should be small-sized from the original document.
Disadvantages of using PDFaid Compress PDF Files
Saving on disk space is essential as it allows you to transfer more crucial things in your computer. But there are some setbacks accompanied by compressing of files online. The cons of this procedure include:
- Memory issue, this may come when the machine needs space to allow completion of the process. Some storage errors may appear on your computer; this causes delays and internet data wastage.
- Speed. The speed of online PDFaid compressing is slow compared to other desktop apps. The delay may due to file size and multiple tabs opened in your web browser.
- Viruses and malware. Uncompressing the file may lead to virus and Trojans, this is the case of files from unknown sources. This problem may be partially solved through the use of anti-virus programs.
- File transfer- if the other user doesn't have the required application to open the compressed file, he/she may not be able to open the file.
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor contains features that enable to perform tasks at an optimal status. The features include the design and capability tools of the website. The software can handle the large-sized file. The speed is outstanding as it performs better than the online platform to compress PDF files. The offline and online platform provides different services from the user. An alternative for online compressing tools is the offline software which is reliable and user friendly.
As stated by its developers, the offline tools have the capability to:
- Open, save, print and markup PDF files.
- Edit PDF content, text, images and objects.
- Make scanned files editable with OCR.
- Secure your PDF by adding passwords.
- Add signatures digitally.
- Compress bulk files simultaneously.
- Convert PDF to other file formats easily.
- Create PDF from other formats.
- Data extraction is available for PDF table.
How to Compress PDF with PDFaid Alternative
PDFaid is a fully developed, online PDF solutions website. It has tools that ensure that the user gets the best from the platform. Although, with some setbacks, its alternative seems more reliable and efficient. The best option is PDFelement. The steps involved in compressing through this desktop application is as follows:
Step 1. Open a PDF
After installing the desktop app, run the software to check if it is compatible with your software. Check if you have enough disk space and processing power. Choose the "Open File" tab and then click on the open file to import or upload the file from your computer. The uploading time may differ depending on the file size.
Step 2. Compress PDF
Click on the "File" tab and select "Optimize". There, you can choose the options for compressing. You can choose the degree for optimizing the PDF file. Finally, click "Optimize" below.
Step 3. Check the size of the PDF
When the compression is over the user can check the file size and also check its properties. Click on "File" > "Properties", under properties a submenu will appear displaying description, initial view and security. Click on description to check the file size.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert PDF to Excel with Smallpdf
- How to Reduce PDF Size with Adobe Acrobat
- Compress PDF with Small PDF
- How to Use Bluebeam Flatten and Unflatten
- How to Flatten PDF in Adobe Acrobat