How to Edit PDF File in Adobe Reader
Adobe Reader is one of the most popular PDF readers available in the market. Many users want to know how to edit PDF file in Adobe Reader. Adobe Reader is only a PDF viewer that provides some annotating features to add comments, sticky notes or highlight text. However, Adobe Reader does not have the advanced tools to edit PDF text, images or pages. If you're looking for a way to edit PDFs, you will have to use a professional alternative to Adobe Reader, such as Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor and Wondershare PDF Reader.
How to Edit PDF File in Adobe Reader Alternative
Although Adobe Reader can't edit PDF files, PDFelement offers a complete solution to edit any kind of PDF file. It includes all the features found in Adobe Reader to markup, highlight, strikethrough, add sticky comments or notes to text in your PDF file. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to edit PDF files in Adobe Reader Alternative.
Step 1: Open PDF File
Open your PDF with PDFelement after installation. Click on the "Open files" button on the left-hand side of the screen. Select your PDF file and click on the "Open" button in the pop-up window.
Step 2: Edit PDF Text
Click on the "Edit" tab in the top toolbar. If you want to add new text in the PDF file, click on the "Add Text" button and click anywhere on the PDF file to add the text.
If you want to edit PDF text, click on the "Edit" option and click on the text that you want to edit. In order to change the format or style of the text, select the text using your mouse and change the format from the top menu.
Step 3: Edit PDF Image
In order to edit PDF images, click on "Edit" under the Edit tab and select the image that you want to modify. You will see a blue box appear around the image. Here you can adjust the size of the image, change the rotation of the image or crop the image.
Step 4: Edit PDF Forms
With PDFelement, you can edit PDF forms easily. Simply open any form in the program and a yellow bar will appear at the top of the screen asking you to highlight the fields in the forms. Click on the field to enter text in the empty fields. Similarly, you can also add new text in the PDF form using the editing feature explained above.
Step 5: Edit PDF Pages
Click on the "Page" tab to find different options that let you rotate, replace, add, extract or even replace pages. When you click on an option, a new window will appear. You can select the pages on which you want to apply this particular effect.
The Second Alternative to Adobe Reader - Wondershare PDF Reader
This solution is just released this month. This all-new Wondershare PDF Reader enables you to view, annotate and sign PDF with a simplified workflow. The most important thing is It's totally free. If these basic functions are enough for you, don't hesitate to try them.
Let's watch how it works from the video.
A Complete PDF Editing Solution with Adobe Reader Alternative
PDFelement's powerful editing features let you edit any type of text or image in your PDF file. You can edit the existing text and change style, format, and alignment. You can also add new text to your PDF file. Similarly, you can delete text. The editing features of this Adobe Reader alternative let you resize, crop, rotate and extract PDF images as well. Here are the main features of the program:
- Fast, reliable, accurate editing and conversion of PDFs
- Annotate PDF with highlights, underlines, notes, shapes, callouts, stamps, and so on.
- convert PDF files to Images, documents, Sheets, and HTML.
- Create PDF files from blank pages or other files.
- Protect PDF files by set passwords or remove the passwords to unlock.
- Perform OCR to edit the text in scanned documents.
- Professional features with the price of basic software.
Tips on Adobe Reader Edit PDF
Adobe Reader lacks several features for editing PDF files such as:
- No option to add new text or Images
- No option to edit forms or edit pages
- No OCR functionality
- No conversion feature to convert PDF Files
- No option to sign documents or add passwords to the PDF files
- No option to create new PDF forms
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Use Adobe PDF Converter Alternative
- Steps to Create PDF with Adobe PDF Creator
- How to Convert PDF to JPG with Adobe 2022
- Adobe Acrobat XI End of Support: What Should We Do?
- Adobe Acrobat DC vs Acrobat XI: A Detailed Comparison 2022