The Best Alternative to PDF Expert for Windows
PDF Expert has grown in popularity among the PDF community due to its extensive features that let you create, edit, and modify PDFs, plus perform other advanced tasks. Unfortunately, PDF Expert is only available for Mac and iOS, it does not support Windows or Android yet. Luckily, in this article we'll introduce the most cost-effective PDF Expert for Windows - Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor.
PDFelement is the next best thing to PDF Expert and the most promising PDF reader/editor for Windows currently on the market. Packed with professional tools, the functions efficiently assist in improving your productivity. If you handle plenty of documents on a regular basis and need to edit and convert them quickly and easily, you can do so in just a few steps with PDFelement.
Even a beginner with limited knowledge about editing documents will have no problems learning the software. In comparison to Adobe, PDFelement is much less cluttered with unwanted features that can confuse less experienced users. This PDF editor for Windows contains some following features:
- Edit – PDFelement has many useful editing tools.
- OCR – The optical character recognition feature allows you to convert an image-based document into an editable PDF.
- Convert & Create – The versatile converter allows you to convert an existing PDF into Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and vice versa.
- Forms – With this feature, you can create a fillable form. It even highlights the fillable fields within a document automatically.
How to Use the Best PDF Expert Alternative for Windows
Step 1. Import the PDF Document
Launch the program on your desktop. To open your document, you can click the "Open File" button on the Home window, or you can simply drag and drop the file into the program window.
Step 2. Edit PDF File
To edit your PDF, you can click the "Edit" option on the top-left corner. You can edit the text in "Line Mode" or "Paragraph Mode". The program lets you add text using the "Add Text" option, and change the font, color, size, or style.
Click the "Edit" option to modify or edit images within the document. You can change the size of the picture, drag it, or place it in a different position. You can also use the "Add Image" option to place a new picture.
Step 3. Save your Edits
To save the changes in your PDF file, click on the "File" tab and choose "Save As" to save the PDF file on your computer.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Make Adobe Fillable Forms
- How to Add Audio to PDF in Adobe Acrobat
- Steps to Print PDF as Image
- How to Edit PDF with Microsoft PDF Editor
- How to Edit PDF with Open Office PDF Editor