How to Combine PDF with Foxit Alternative
Need to combine several different documents into one single file? Combining PDF files makes it easier for you to organize and search content within one single document rather than having to access multiple files. To merge PDF files, you'll need PDF software like Foxit PhantomPDF. In this article we'll show you how to use Foxit combine PDF files on both Windows and Mac.
How to Combine PDFs with Foxit Alternative
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is one of the best alternatives to Foxit PhantomPDF. It's an all-in-one PDF editor at a much more manageable price. It includes editing, annotating, creating, converting, OCR, and data extraction features. The following are steps for merging PDFs using the Foxit alternative, PDFelement. With only two clicks, you can combine PDF files easily.
Step 1. Combine PDF into One
In the Home window, click on "Combine Files". To upload the files you want to combine, click on "Add Files". Feel free to select several files since the software can combine multiple files concurrently. Then hit the "Open" button and click on "Combine" to merge multiple files together.
Step 2. Edit Combined PDF (Optional)
Now you are able to edit the combined PDF file if desired. Go to the "Edit" button and double click on an area to start modifying it. You can also change the style or font of the PDF file. Choose a font style and click on the selected text field to apply it. Remember to save your changes.
Video on How to Combine PDFs with Foxit Alternative
PDFelement for Mac also supports to combine PDFs with easy steps. If you are looking for a Foxit alternative on Mac, here is your best choice.
How to Combine PDFs with Foxit
1. In the program window, click on "File > Create" and then select "From Multiple Files". A window will appear. Click on "Merge multiple files into a single PDF file" and then click "Close".
2. Next click on "Add Files" to upload the multiple files you want to combine. In the new window, click on the files you want to open by holding down the Control key. After that, click on the "Open" button.
3. After arranging the PDF files, click on the "Convert" button at the bottom of the Window. Rename your PDF file and select the location that you want to save it to. Then hit the "Save" button.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Merge PDF Files with Adobe Reader
- Combine PDF Files Using PDFelement
- How to Combine PDF with the Best PDF Merger
- How to Combine PDF with Foxit Alternative
- How to Merge PDF with iLovePDF