Top 5 PDF Search Engine with Results You Need
You can find almost everything on the Internet including PDF EBooks. An EBook is an internet version of any book that is mostly in the PDF format. Currently, there are a plethora of PDF search engines that enable you to find different PDF files including books, journals, and much more. So, if you are looking for a PDF books search engine, you are in the right place. We are going to list the top 5 PDF search engine and introduce the best PDF editor - Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor in this post, let us explore them below.
5 of the Best PDF Search Engine
If you are a regular internet user, you must be familiar with Google. Started as a search engine, now Google dominates several industries including search and email. Currently, Google is the most powerful and reliable search engine having billions of pages, sites, books, images, and videos indexed that are available for everyone.
Daily, 3.5 billion searches are made on Google and the website owners and EBook writers try to add their websites and books on Google Search. According to an estimate, you can find more than 500 million PDF files or EBooks through Google Search.
- Google values user experience and gives results based on general user behavior.
- It is free of cost and you don't need to pay a single penny to search for anything.
- Almost every single entity prefers indexing their websites and PDF books on Google, so you may find almost everything on Google.
- People sometimes use black hat techniques to rank their EBooks so you may also end up downloading a crap book if not searched well.
- It is widely believed that Google collects your personal data so many people avoid using Google.
2: Firefox Search Engine
Gone are the times when there was only one internet browser; Internet Explorer. At the moment, there are around 50 different web browsers that have different features and functionalities but the top one is Mozilla Firefox. When it comes to Firefox Search Engine, it is not a separate or dedicated search engine by Mozilla, instead, you can select one of the top search engines as the default search engine in your Mozilla Firefox browser.
Firefox is a highly smart browser and it saves all your search preferences and provides you with the search results and suggestions based on your search history.
- You can set any Search Engine as the default one in Mozilla Firefox.
- Its security and privacy features are incredible and you can block tracking by websites.
- It is free of cost.
- Does not come with a search engine by default.
- Dependent on the other search engines.
3: Internet Explorer
If you are in your 30s, you must be familiar with the Internet Explorer. Being a brainchild of Microsoft and an add-on tool in all the versions of Windows, Internet Explorer remained the sole choice of all the internet users until Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome arose.
If you are looking for a reliable PDF books search engine, Internet Explorer can provide you with the best results in this regard. Keep it in mind that Internet Explorer is not a Search Engine by itself but is a reliable gateway to browse and find PDF books online.
- Included in all the Windows versions by-default and you don't need to install it.
- No need to install any add-on or framework to make it work.
- Highly-secure and risk-free.
- Out-dated technology and layout as compared to other similar browsers.
Bing by Microsoft is one of the top competitors of Google Search Engine. It provides many services similar to Google such as Search, Ads, Webmaster, and many more. With its regularly-updated search algorithms and user-oriented search results, it is one of the best PDF Search Engines.
If you remember, Microsoft had some other search engines till 2009, such as MSN Search, Live Search, and Windows Live Search. Bing is in fact, the rebranded version of all of them. Although the MSN search engine is still available on the internet, it is not much popular.
Currently, Bing is the most popular free PDF Search Engine among the people between the ages of 45-54 in the US.
- Provides the real-time results.
- A catchy user interface that keeps changing every time you visit.
- Billions of indexed pages, images, videos, and PDF books.
- Not much efficient as compared to Google Search Engine.
- Search algorithms not updated regularly.
Yahoo! is among the oldest PDF search tools and in fact, it was once on top while the Google Search Engine was on the second spot. Currently, Yahoo! is the 3rd best search engine that can be used to search PDF EBooks, websites, images, videos, and much more.
Like Google, Yahoo! has been acquiring several companies, as well as, kept working on their technology, infrastructure, and other important factors to make user-experience more realistic.
- Continuously working to make search algorithms better.
- Billions of web pages, images, videos, and PDF EBooks indexed and available.
- Lacks intelligent results unlike Google Search.
So, these were the top 5 PDF Search Engine with Results You need. If you are looking for PDF software to design your own PDF books, don't look further as we are going to list the best PDF software below.
The Best PDF Software for You
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is the best PDF software that comes with a plethora of advanced features. It is fast, secure, reliable, and contains literally hundreds of wonderful functionalities.
Some of the most powerful features are:
- PDF creation with full control.
- PDF editing as easy as editing a Word or Notepad file.
- PDF to 300+ file formats conversion and vice versa.
- Signature collection and digital signatures.
- Annotations, comments, and highlighting the text.
- One-click form creation.
- Form editing with full control.
- Data collection and extraction through the forms.
- Passwords, permissions and redactions.
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition).
- Free 1GB cloud storage to save documents to cloud.
PDFelement has even more wonderful features and it can help you eliminate the paper-oriented work from your business. Either you are a teacher, student, businessman, or an entrepreneur, it is an ideal choice for you as it has got incredible features for you.
Also, it enables you to do more of your work digitally instead of downloading and printing, and then re-sending back to the sender. That means you cannot only cut your operational costs but also saves a lot of your time which you spend in downloading, printing, scanning, and uploading again.
So, this was PDFelement, the best PDF editor and creator. Now, let us find some useful tips for searching PDF files with the search engine below.
Tips for Searching PDF Files with Search Engine
- Smart Search Engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo! can easily locate and index PDF files, consider doing a search through these search engines.
- If you don't want to get results other than books, you can try searching it on Google Books instead of regular Google website.
- Search books by using intitle operator. The correct format to do that is writing your search query in this format; "intitle:index.of?file-format subject-name". Example; intitle:index.of?PDF Science and technology". In this format, we have searched for the Science and Technology books in PDF format. This search query works perfectly with Google Search.
So, these were the three best tips for searching PDF files with a search engine along with the top 5 PDF search engines and the best PDF editor.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Find PDF Files on My Computer
- How to Compare PDF on Linux with DiffPDF
- How to Search PDF Files on Google
- How to Find PDF Textbooks Easily
- How to Translate PDF to Any Other Language