6 Best PDF to Pages Converters for Mac Online and Offline
PDF has become a vital and dependable format for file distribution and sharing purposes over time. Mac users are using this format to execute various tasks without compromising the quality and security of the information. PDF files can as well be converted into iWork pages and to do so, this article describes the top 5 PDF to Pages converters for Mac.
Choose an Ideal PDF to Pages Converter for Mac
1. PDFelement for Mac
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is a versatile PDF creator and converter that supports conversion of PDF into file formats such as iWork Pages, images, Word, Excel, PPT and many more in batches. With its OCR feature, you are also able to convert scanned PDFs into editable and searchable documents.
- It enables editing and filling out of PDF forms.
- It helps users merge small files into one PDF and split large PDF files.
- It supports editing images, pages, and texts in both standard and scanned PDFs.
- It supports the addition of encrypted digital passwords to protect documents.
- It helps in the creation and combination of webpages, images, text files, and many more into one PDF file.
- It also supports the redaction of texts or the removal of specific pages from PDF documents.
- It is compatible with macOS X 10.14,10.15 Catalina, and 11 Big Sur
2. PDF to Pages Converter Online – HiPDF
Converting PDFs to pages can be done efficiently with those desktop tools mentioned above, but you can also try online solutions without opening any desktop software. And HiPDF is one of your best choices because it provides multiple online PDF and image tools for free. Therefore, you can edit, convert, annotate, or sign PDF files in a minute!
Choose the PDF to Pages Converter Online tool of HiPDF, and upload your PDF file to the website. Once your PDF is imported, you can press the "Convert" button. And HiPDF will convert PDF to Pages on Mac or Windows, depending on your device. Then you can click the "Download" button to save your pages converted from PDF.
3. Cisdem PDF to Pages Converter
Cisdem PDF to Pages Converter is a good PDF to iWork Pages converter. It provides a variety of features essential to Mac users. It is designed for effortless conversion and increased productivity of various file formats into PDF. Apart from converting PDF to pages, you can also perform partial conversion of PDF files. It allows you to convert protected PDF files to editable iWork pages.
Cisdem PDF to Pages Converter also allows editing and sharing of PDF documents an insecure environment. It has an easy-to-use interface and it converts any file format including scanned documents. It is speedy software that supports macOS X older version up to the latest 11. It is available at only $29.99 only.
4. Recosoft PDF2Office for iWork
Recosoft PDF2Office for iWork is an extremely user-friendly tool, which employs a variety of art techniques to convert PDF with accuracy and reliability. It can also convert PDF files into iWork Pages, Keynotes, and Numbers that are editable.
The software has an ORC technology incorporated in it and it supports the conversion of bulk files at the same time. More so it can also convert protected PDFs. The software maintains the layout of the imported documents and mostly the quality of texts is maintained. It supports macOS X that ranges from 10.5 to 10.11 at $29.99 only.
5. Lighten PDF Converter Master for Mac
This is a powerful but expensive PDF converter for Mac users. It helps convert PDF files into different output formats such as iWork pages, DOC, JPEG, Excel, PowerPoint, and many more within just a few clicks. Apart from converting PDF files, it can also convert Microsoft Office documents such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word to PDF. It can also convert paper documents into PDF by scanning.
More so, it converts PDF files into a variety of formats that are editable. The tool supports batch processing at a high speed and the quality of documents is preserved. It is also built with a reader that allows you to view several PDF files quickly. At $29.99 you can install it on your macOS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, and 11.
6. PDF Converter Pro for Mac
PDF Converter Pro for Mac ensures that your documents can be reused, printed, and edited by converting them into different file types such as iWork Pages, Word, Microsoft Excel, EPUB, PowerPoint, HTML, JPEG, RTF, and many more. It has advanced settings that enable you to customize how you want your output format to look.
- It can convert even the scanned documents with ease.
- It offers a swift conversion where your files are converted quickly and securely.
- The software is time-saving. Online PDF converters require a stable internet connection to work properly. But with offline programs, you can upload and work with files, no matter how strong your internet connection is.
- It supports partial conversion. If you do not want to convert the entire document, the software allows you to select the pages that you need to convert and convert them separately.
- The quality of the file is preserved. It creates an output file that keeps the PDF's initial layouts, fonts, and images. You will not need to manually fix these aspects to match the original.
- It has a simple interface, which is intuitive and easy to use allowing users to complete the conversion very smoothly.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- 6 Best PDF to Pages Converters for Mac Online and Offline
- Top 5 Powerful PDF Creator for Mac in 2023
- 5 Best PDF Password Remover for Mac in 2023