How to Find and Replace in PDF
Find and Replace in PDF is a feature that enables a person to search for a specified word in a selected block of text and replace the word with their word of choice. This article aims to show you how to find and replace text in PDF documents.
Part 1. Steps to Find and Replace in PDF
For the purpose of this tutorial, we will be illustrating the PDF search and replace feature using Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor. Before getting to the first step, you need to open the document you wish to access and highlight the block of text that you are interested in.
Step 1: Find Texts on PDF
For you to be able to use the find and replace in PDF feature, you have to open a window that will enable you to enter the text you want to locate. This is done by pressing "Ctrl + F". The window will be similar to the one shown below. From the window displayed, you are able to enter a phrase that should be identified from the block of text that was earlier highlighted.
Step 2: Find and Replace in PDF
Then you can click the "Replace with" option, and then enter the text as you desired. After that, you can tap on the "Replace" button to replace one word or phrase. If you need to replace all the searched words, you can click the "Repalce all" button.
Step 3: Set the Replaced Text Properties
After replacing the word or phrase, you are able to change the font, the text color as well as the size of the text, etc. Once done, you can click the "Save" icon to save the modified file.
Introduction of the Best Tool to Find and Replace in PDF
PDFelement is an application that aims to make user operations on PDF documents simplified and efficient with just a click of a button. It does this by incorporating various functions that are essential for the day-to-day work of an individual. They include:
- Create: This feature enables users to convert any word document into a PDF document.
- Edit: This feature allows a user to make changes to a PDF document directly without having to go back to the original document.
- Convert: Once a user has completed their editing tasks, they are now able to convert the document from PDF to their desired format.
- Comment: Users are able to add their reviews as well as highlight important parts of a document.
- Review: This feature allows other users to view the comments of other reviewers concerning your document and gain a better understanding of it.
- Form creation, editing, and collection: It allows users to create new forms, edit them as well as analyze the data collected on the forms to give reliable information.
- Passwords and permissions: It gives the provision to use passwords to secure your work from unnecessary access.
- Redacting of information: Sensitive information can also be protected by being permanently deleted from the PDF document.
- Use of digital signatures: It allows users to embed digital signatures to their PDF documents to enhance the document’s credibility.
Part 2. How to Find and Replace in PDF Online
The process of finding and replacing text in PDF online is made possible using a platform known as HiPDF. It simplifies the process as much as possible to ensure even the least tech-savvy users are able to use it.
Go to the HiPDF find and replace text in PDF website, and a window will be displayed prompting the user to drag and drop files on the window or to click on a blue button labeled "choose file".
In doing this, the user is able to select the PDF document that they want to filter and search for a specific word and replace it with a word of their choice. When the document is open, the user is given an option to enter the text or phrase that they wish to search for and also enter the phrase that they want to replace the word with. The user then clicks on a button labeled “Replace” which then completes the procedure.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- 9 Best PDF to Excel Converter of 2022
- How to Convert HTML to Text
- How to Convert PDF to PowerPoint
- 2 Easy Steps to Convert PDF to Word
- The Easiest Way of Convert JPG to Excel