How to Add PDF to Kindle
Having trouble adding PDF directly to your Kindle? Well, we have the solution to your problem right here in this article. Kindle is currently one of the best e-book readers, so in this article, we will show you how to add PDF to Kindle using PDFelement, etc. By easily importing PDF into the Kindle application, you have the opportunity to download all your favorite resources.
Method 1: How to Add PDF to Kindle
Using Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor, you can add PDF to Kindle in just three easy steps. So, read on for a full step-by-step guide.
Step 1: Open PDF
First, launch PDFelement and open the PDF file which you want to add to Kindle. To open the file, select "File"> "Open" or click the "Open File" box. After successfully finding the desired PDF file, click the "Open" button.
Step 2: Add PDF to Kindle
Next, click the "File" option under the blue ribbon and proceed to select the "Share" button. After you select the "Share" button, proceed to click the option labelled as "Email". Next type in your Kindle email account, for example, namesurname@Kindle.com and press send.
Step 3: Open PDF in Kindle
Once you have done the above, you can open the file by logging into your Kindle devices.
PDFelement is a unique editing and converting tool that allows users to work with PDF files. It comes packed with a variety of different options such as:
- i) Editing PDF files - with it, you can add, edit, remove, or even re-size that text and images in your PDF files.
- ii) Convert PDF files - it allows you to convert your PDF files to HTML, Word, PowerPoint and other formats in just three easy steps.
- iii) Batch processing - the batch processing feature helps users simultaneously convert multiple files at one time.
- iv) Password protection - allows you to lock documents with passwords to avoid unauthorized access.
- v) Digitally signing documents - it has a simple, easy to use interface that allows users to perform different operations easily. It even helps transfer PDF to a Kindle app so that you can enjoy your favorite books anywhere.
Method 2: How to Add PDF to Kindle
You can add PDF files to your Kindle app using your PC or Mac devices using the instructions below. However, this only works for Windows 7, 8, and 10. To use this on a Mac device, make sure you have at least 512MB of RAM.
You can also import a PDF to your Kindle app downloaded on your PCs. First, open the folder containing the PDF file you have to send. Next, right-click the PDF file. You can also select multiple files at a time and chose the "Send to Kindle" option that appears.
Alternately you can open any application that can print and select the "Send to Kindle" option from there.
First, launch the Kindle application from your dock proceeding to drag and drop PDF files that you want to send. You can also open any Mac application that can print and open the print menu to select the "Send to Kindle" option.
Alternatively, you can go to "Finder" and control-click any document and choose to "Send to Kindle".
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Flatten PDF Files
- How to Search for a Word in a PDF
- How to Search Multiple PDF Files at Once
- How to Edit PDF File - Easily Modify PDF Files
- How to Insert PDF into Excel for Free