Edit PDF with Master PDF Editor for Linux
Master PDF editor is a PDF editing tool that can edit, add text, images and password to a pdf file. With using this tool we can also break, merge and can remove the pages form a pdf file. Master PDF editor Ubuntu and Mint are the most widely used software because it is the top PDF editor for Linux. The code of Master PDF Editor is not open.
Edit PDF with Master PDF Editor Alternative
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is a strong tool that will allow you to produce great looking PDF documents and forms quickly with securing data. Some of the great features include Annotate with which you can add notes and create a custom stamp. By using this tool you can keep PDFs organized and professional with custom headers and footers.
- You can print, open, mark up and save PDF
- Using this tool you can resize, remove, rotate, add and move all of the graphical elements of your PDF
- Password protection ensures the security of your created and filled-in PDF forms
- You can insert pages numbers, bates number and page elements
- Digitally you can sign and approve documents
- You can also unlock the text within images with using OCR
This is a step-by-step tutorial on how to edit PDF with Master PDF Editor Alternative for Windows and Mac
How to Edit PDF with Master PDF Editor Alternative for Windows
Open you PDF files by clicking "Open…" button. And then go to the "Edit" tab. Click on "Edit Text" button in the top menu and you will be able to edit any text on the PDF file. Simply double click on the text and use the cursor to change the text.
Click "Edit" icon under the "Edit" menu to edit the images in PDF. And click on the "Comment" tab to edit the annotations on your PDF files.
How to Edit PDF with Master PDF Editor Alternative for Mac
Click on "Text" button on the left toolbar. Then double click on any text to edit it. The same way, click on the "Image" button to activate image editing.
To add comments to PDF, simply click on "Markup" and a tool bar will appear with functionalities for annotation. Here you can add new links, add notes, highlights, change font size to PDF file.
How to Edit PDF with Master PDF Editor Linux Mint
As an Easy tool, Master PDF Editor offers a variety of features with maintaining simple UI for Linux Ubuntu and Mint. This tool is simple and suitable for both new as well as experienced users. Along with that it can maintains the consistency of all your documents.
- Alter PDF file and Establish new XPS and PDF
- Add bookmarks in, Protect and encrypt PDF files
- Convert PDF from XPS files and Add various controls to PDF files
- Add sticky notes and highlight text and Import PDF pages
- Separate and integrate PDF files and Move pages
How to Use Master PDF Editor
- Step 1: Download and then Install Master PDF Editor Linux in Ubuntu by simply running the program
- Step 2: Open the terminal and execute beneath commands one after other
- Step 3: Open Master PDF Editor Linux, Go to the Dash Home and type Master PDF in search button
- Step 4:You will see the Master PDF Editor Linux Mint in the Dash board, click on it and start editing after exporting your file. Click on icon Master PDF Editor
- Step 5: Next you have to import the PDF file that you want to edit and do the changes as you require
Comparison among Linux, Mac and Windows
|Virus||More Vulnerable to viruses than Mac||Apple Macs has no viruses||Need to buy Antivirus Program|
|Price||Linux is FREE||Mac cost more than Windows||Easy cost over 100 dollars|
|Compatibility||Like Mac Linux do not have many program or games as Windows||Only Few programs will run and almost no games||Windows will Run almost every app, driver or games|
|OS Source||Either open, shared, or closed source||Shared-source||closed-source|
|Technical Support||You won't have lots of vendors selling Linux||You cannot install Mac unless it is an Apple computer||Have so many users|
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Redact PDF in Nitro and its Alternative
- Solutions for "Nitro Pro Kills Multiple-Screen Productivity"
- 3 Methods to Create PDF from Google Doc
- How to Edit PDFs with an Alternative to PDF-XChange Editor
- How to Perform OCR with Foxit Alternative