Top 5 ABBYY Finereader for Mac Alternatives
To be frank, you're not going to get quality conversions with free OCR programs. Powerful tools like ABBYY Finereader Pro for Mac will handle the task fast and accurately. With such tools, you will be guaranteed to get the worth of your money back. Many such tools have been availed in the market making it even harder to make a choice. Fortunately, this guide provides other alternatives to ABBYY Finereader for Mac.
5 Alternatives to ABBYY Finereader Pro for Mac
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is a software that handles PDF tasks such as editing, file conversions, Optical Character Recognition (OCR), and watermarks. It provides complete solution to PDF tasks, a thing that has made it reputable closely after Finereader for Mac.
Its setup runs perfectly on Mac OS X Catalina allowing users to go further and create fillable PDF forms, perform powerful editing tasks, among others.
- Menus are labelled clearly.
- Rich PDF handling tools.
- It has a batch processor.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- It is recognized as the TrustRadius Top Rated document management system in 2019
2. Adobe Acrobat for Mac
Adobe's Acrobat is among the leading PDF solution tools available in the market. It offers a fast conversions, an awesome display, and makes it possible for users to perform their tasks with it at any place in any given time. There is a version that has been availed which runs well in mobile devices, and provides a platform for users to fill and share PDF files. The format runs well on iOS, Mac, and Windows devices.
- Compatible with Adobe's products and services.
- Possesses powerful editing tools.
- Performs tasks accurately.
- Complicated making it difficult for beginners to use.
- Can be quite costly.
- OCR not quite powerful when compared to Finereader Pro for Mac.
This tool runs well in Mac OS X10.15 Catalina providing quality OCR services making it be among the top OCR software as of now. PDFpenPro has been designed such that it is easy for beginners to use it when performing tasks. And with its other added features, users can correct grammar, conduct OCR on images and scanned documents, and include texts, images, or digital signatures into documents.
- Easy to as it possesses a simple interface.
- Has achieved basic editing capabilities through its present features.
- The editing prowess for texts and page layout is poor.
- Does not accommodate all the languages.
4. PDF Expert
This application emerged as the top tool for processing PDF in IOS supported devices. When a Mac version was made during the year 2015, it earned a good reputation making it be widely recommended by editors. PDF Expert has made it simpler for users to maneuver through it professionally, providing decent editing tools and awesome document sharing platform.
- Simple and clearly labelled interface.
- Provides a good document display.
- It can still be more integrated with other platforms.
- Has few features.
Preview is a default application present in Mac OS X 10.15 Catalina. This application allows simple manipulation of PDF documents. It can be the right tool when looking for an app to perform simple editing and reading tasks. However, if you are looking for something more robust, then you better look for more advanced software.
- Built-in hence accessible for free.
- Can read files well.
- Lacks professional tools.
- It has very low compatible levels.
Compare the 5 ABBYY Finereader Pro for Mac Alternatives
Acrobat for Mac
|Speed||High speed||Fast||Fast||Fast||High speed||Quite fast|
|System support||Mac, Windows,iOS,Android||Windows, Mac, iOS||Mac, iOS||Mac, iOS||Mac, Windows||Mac|
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Keynote
- Top 4 Pages Alternative for macOS 11
- Top 10 PDF Tools for macOS