Top 5 Nitro PDF for Mac Alternative
Nitro Pro is an all-in-one PDF app for users to create, edit, and convert PDF files. It enables users to take full control of PDF files with less time and energy. As a Windows user, you should definitely try it. However, Nitro doesn't provide a Nitro Pro for Mac users. This article will introduce you the best Nitro PDF Mac alternative.
The Best Nitro PDF Alternative for Mac
As far as creating and editing professional quality PDF files is concerned, PDFelement is the clear winner of the game. It is the best Nitro PDF for Mac alternative. Not only it has fantastic features that can perform any kind of edit function on the PDF, it also comes at a very attractive price.
- Create and convert PDF files smoothly
- Modify aspects like font size, type etc. Add or remove aspects such as text, images etc.
- Annotate PDF with markups, comments, stamps etc.
- Password protect your PDF file
- Create forms that are fillable and more
- Tutorial available for easy understanding and completely non-cluttered interface
- Secure and digital signing facilities
- Fast and efficient handling of PDF files
Come and check the comparison of PDFelement and Nitro Pro.
How to use the best Nitro PDF alternative for Mac:
1. Edit PDF Files Seamlessly with the Full Editing Features on Mac
- Edit Text and Images - To edit PDF text, click the "Text" button in the left toolbar. Move mouse over the PDF text. Click the text block to modify texts. This Nitro PDF for Mac alternative will match the font automatically for you. Double click an image to crop, extract and replace.
- Mark up PDF Content - Click the "Markup" button in the left column to select the annotation tools in the toolbar, you can highlight, strikethrough and underline text easily.
- Edit Pages - Click the "Organize Pages" icon on the top-right corner to select the task you're going to do for PDF pages: insert/rotate/delete/extract pages.
2. Edit and Convert Scanned PDF with Leading-Edge OCR Feature
PDFelement is the best Mac Nitro PDF for Mac to edit and convert scanned PDF files in macOS 11(Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, and 10.12. Its built-in leading-edge OCR technology will digitize text on a scanned PDF file seamlessly.
Launch PDFelement to open a scanned PDF. And then select the right language for the PDF file and click the "Perform OCR" button to enable the OCR feature on the pop-up. After this, you can edit the PDF text, images, pages, add annotations or click the "Convert" tool in the toolbar to convert the scanned PDF file to an editable document.
3. Convert PDF to Popular Office Documents in Ultrafast Conversion Speed
Sometimes, you might need to convert PDF files to editable documents for better copying and editing. In this case, click the "Convert" button in the toolbar on Nitro PDF for Mac alternative to convert PDF to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, EPUB and Text document.
Video about Nitro PDF Alternative Mac
The Other Four Nitro PDF Alternative for Mac
2) PDF Studio
PDF Studio is a versatile Nitro PDF for Mac alternative tool that is available for Mac, Windows and Linux. It is a good alternative to Nitro PDF editor because it has a lot of PDF editing features, including some of the advanced ones. The software also complies strictly with the document standards of the portable files. You can also try the software before you actually purchase it.
- Create new PDF files
- Edit any kind of PDFs
- Add comments and annotations to the file
- Search for content inside your file
- Google Drive and Share Point file support
- Able to create portable formats of the document
- Can process various file formats
- PDF files can be annotated easily
- If you use the trial version, it will come with a watermark
- Does not have trackpad motion features like shrink or magnify
- No provision for undoing an action
3) PdfClerk Pro
PdfClerk Pro is another Nitro PDF for Mac alternative software that lets you handle PDF files in high speed. It lets the users create PDF files in different languages. You can also use a feature from the software to see the text from right to left for languages such as Greek or Hebrew. The software even allows you to export little bits of your document in various file formats such as .png or .jpeg.
- Ability to resize the pages
- Morph any content on your PDF file
- Annotate your PDF easily
- Merge files to create one big document
- Put page numbers on pages
- Arrange the order of pages
- Make outlines automatically or manually
- Impositions for book editing
- Interface is far from attractive
- Markup tools on the page is absent
If you are looking for a basic and simpler PDF editor for Mac, PDFpen can be a decent option. It is a good alternative to Nitro PDF editor for Mac, with its basic PDF editing functions such as find text, correction of typos and modifying aspects of any PDF document. You can also add images, links, and other documents to the PDF file you are editing.
- Implement signatures on the documents
- Ability to fill up the forms
- Proofread text using OCR technology
- Export in MS Word format
- Allows you to convert Word documents to PDF
- Permits scanning and editing of images as text using OCR
- Simple to use interface
- There are various functional bugs
- Longer files take a lot of time to load
- Cannot label pages
5) Infix PDF Editor
Using Infix PDF Editor, you can edit the PDF files like any other word processor. Which means, it has simplified the process of creating and editing PDF files to the level of a normal word processor. Not only it is full of functions, but also does not include any kind of clutter to their interface. Therefore, using this Nitro Pro for Mac alternative is a pretty straightforward experience.
- Check your file for spelling mistakes
- Find and replace any content in the file
- Translate the file from inside of Infix
- Modify font size and type as per your will
- It can manage PDF files with images the same as text
- It can search and replace any text throughout multiple files
- Watermarks on the final forms when they are being filled
- Some features are absent in standard or advanced version
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Print PDF with Foxit PDF Printer for Mac
- How to Edit PDF with Foxit PhantomPDF for Mac
- PDF Expert vs PDFpen, Which One to Choose