How to Remove PDF Watermark on Mac
Have you ever wondered if it's possible to remove watermark from PDF Mac? The answer is yes, if you have the right watermark remover tool. You'll need a software that supports batch removal of PDF watermarks on Mac to get the best results. This type of software will remove the watermark without you having to convert all of your PDF files to another format. Also, batch processing saves you a lot of time and effort. In this article, we'll recommend the best batch watermark remover software on Mac (including macOS 10.15 Catalina), which is PDFelement.
Steps to Remove Watermark from PDF Mac
1. Remove Watermark from PDF on Mac
To remove a watermark from PDF on Mac, click "Tool" and then the "Add or Edit Watermark" icon. Click the "Edit Watermark" button and choose the "Delete" icon at the right column. A pop-up window will appear. You can click "Yes" to permanently remove the watermark.
2. Remove Watermark from PDF on Mac in Batches
Launch PDFelement and click the "Tool" > "Batch Process" button. Select the "Batch Remove" option in the toolbar. Now you can upload multiple PDF files into the program by clicking the "+ Add" button. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop your PDFs onto the interface.
After you have imported your PDFs, you need to click the "Apply" button to delete watermarks from all PDF files at once.
Best PDF Watermark Remover on Mac
PDFelement is a program that has simplified the removal of watermarks from a PDF document. This simple software has multiple tools available, including the ability to perform batch removal of text, image, or PDF-based watermarks. This software also allows you to add watermarks to your entire multi-page PDF document with the batch watermark feature. Learn more about how to add watermark to PDF on Mac.
Features of PDFelement:
- It creates PDFs from Images, Rich Text Format, HTML, Blank documents, and other PDF files.
- After creating PDF files you can edit text, images, objects, and pages. You can insert pages, rotate pages, delete pages or extract pages using this software.
- This software has an efficient OCR functionality that makes image-based files searchable and editable.
- It supports batch processing of files. You can upload a folder of files to this program.
- This software is multilingual and supports many languages such as English, French, Spanish, and many more.
- It allows you to perform batch redaction of PDF files.
- It is fully compatible with all Mac systems.
Video on How to Remove Watermark from PDF on Mac
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Import PDF to Keynote on Mac
- How to Convert PDF to RTF on Mac
- Steps to Convert PDF to DOCX on Mac