5 Foxit PhantomPDF for macOS 10.15 Alternative
Foxit PhantomPDF is one of the most recognizable PDF management solutions out there to convert, edit, alter and create PDF files without a problem. Even so, it might not have all the features you need or render PDF documents the way you want. Luckily, there're Foxit PhantomPDF Mac OS 10.15 Catalina alternatives you can try out and get the job done fast. Here are five Foxit PhantomPDF Mac full OS 10.15 Catalina alternatives to choose from.
5 Foxit PhantomPDF for Mac Catalina Alternative
Arguably the best Foxit PhantomPDF alternative for Mac there is, PDFelement has all the tools and functionalities that a top PDF editor and PDF management tool needs to have. Available for Windows, iOS, Android and Mac systems, it's a highly recommended all-in-one PDF tool you can use to get the best quality PDF output.
- Secures PDF documents with passwords, e-signatures and permissions.
- Creates and converts PDF files from and to all manner of formats.
- Includes diverse annotation tools to stamp, comment and markup among others.
- Fillable forms creation easy and fast.
- Easy to use interface with lots of tutorials to help you make the most of the tool.
- Includes OCR (optical character recognition) tool to transform scanned PDF documents into usable PDF files you can edit and search.
- Compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina and earlier versions.
- Includes advanced printing and batch processing tools.
Supporting Systems: Mac, Windows, iOS, Android
Price: Free to download (version with efficient features from $69)
2. ABBYY FineReader Pro
Whether it's a useful, and easy PhantomPDF for Mac OS 10.15 Catalina alternative tool you want or not ABBYY FineReader might be all you need. It comes with practical editing features and known for its PDF OCR functionality. It makes easy work of image and tables customizations.
- Includes printing options
- Works with iOS gadgets such as iPhones
- Offers superb PDF conversion document output
- Doesn't really encrypt or work with encrypted files
- With its features in mind it's one of the most expensive PDF tools out there
Supporting Systems: Mac
Price: Costs $119
3. Skim for Mac
This is a usable PDF editing and reading tool that will work as an easy to use Foxit PhantomPDF alternative for macOS 10.15 Catalina. Whether you've scientific data or professional documents you need to work with Skim will do just fine. Works rather well when you want to take notes and get previews as well.
- AppleScript supported Annotation color choices
- Swipe mode document highlightingAnnotation color choices
- Pinch zooming supported Annotation color choices
- Annotation color choices
- Form text saving unsupported
- Lacks OCR tool
- Only for Mac systems
- A number of features hardly work
- Lots of bugs have been reported
Supporting Systems: Mac
4. PDF Reader Pro
Not every Foxit PhantomPDF alternative for 10.15 Catalina has to be complex or lacking in tools. PDF Reader Pro has important tools for PDF management. You can actually carry out form filling, annotate PDFs and bookmark them among other functionalities.
- Includes very usable different tools
- PDF conversion to diverse formats such as HTML, iWork, JPG, PNG and even Word
- Dropbox file syncing supported
- PDF pages presentation easy
- OCR supported
- Slows down while running huge files
- Printing documents require a plug-in
Supporting Systems: Mac, Windows, Android, iOS
5. Nuance PDF Converter
Perfect for multiple PDF document manipulation and use, Nuance PDF Converter is a Foxit alternative that works just fine. It comes with tools to help you insert text and voice notes into PDF files and even highlight text.
- Supports Windows and Mac systems
- Includes OCR feature
- Creates, merges, combines and reads PDF files
- Markup for section highlighting supported
- Compared to other tools it's quite costly
Supporting Systems: Mac, Windows
Price: From $129
- Top 5 Adobe Reader for macOS 10.15 Alternative
- Top 5 CutePDF for macOS 10.15 Alternative
- Top 5 ABBYY Finereader for Mac Alternatives