How to Mirror PDF
There are cases where you would like to mirror some pages of your PDF file or just the entire PDF. Whichever the case, getting up to par mirror service is something every user would pounce at any time. This, therefore, requires the use of appropriate mirror PDF tools. The problem is where exactly you can get such a tool. If you are seriously looking for an excellent solution to mirror your PDF, then your fortune finally arrived. This article gives you a complete guide on how to mirror PDF with ease effectively using PDFelement.
How to Mirror a PDF
Step 1. Open a PDF File
The first thing always is to open PDFelement to access plenty of tools on the interface. To open the desired PDF file, hit the "Open File" bottom at the bottom left. From the subsequent file explorer window, choose the PDF file you want to mirror and click "Open" to upload it to the program window.
Step 2. Click "Rotate Pages"
Click the "Thumbnail" button to access the thumbnails on the left window pane. Right-click on the page you want to mirror and select the "Rotate Pages" option.
Step 3. Mirror PDF
Now the "Rotate Pages" dialog box will appear. Under the "Direction" section, choose a suitable mirror direction. If you want this to look across all the pages of your PDF, then check the "All" radio button under the "Page Range" section. If you want to define your range, then check the "Range" radio button and enter the desired range. Once satisfied, click the "OK" button on the bottom right to mirror your PDF finally.
How to Mirror Printing PDF
In this section, we are going to look at how to mirror a printing PDF using PDFelement as follows.
Step 1. Mirror the PDF
To mirror printing PDF, go to the "Page" on the toolbar and mirror your pages firstly. Choose the "Rotate" option and enter the page range within the provided field. Use the rotate arrows beside the range field to either mirror the pages of your PDF clockwise or anticlockwise as printing goes on.
Step 2. Print Mirror PDF
Now go to the "File" menu and select "Print" from the drop-down list. Now choose your desired print options, including the printer, page size, and page range. Click "Print" to start printing your PDF.
The above guide has shed light on the excellent experience you can get with PDFelement. Thanks to the collection of up to par editing features and plenty of seamless ways to mirror PDF files. This program is arguably the best tool you can use to mirror pdf and create great-looking documents. It is so flexible that you can print mirror PDF effortlessly to desired directions with the help of mirror options. You can choose to mirror specific pages or the entire PDF, and that's your choice.
The program itself has a well-designed interface that ensures a steeples learning curve for newbies. The PDF mirror process in itself is so simple and straightforward, and so anyone can simply do it. With many devices being rolled out in the market, chances are you can freak out because of compatibility. Never get worried because PDFelement supports nearly every device and operating system. This program, as aforementioned, is enriched with tons of features. Let's see some of these features as well.
- View PDFs in document layout, zoom, page layout, multi-tab viewing, and preference viewing.
- Perform PDF OCR to unlock texts on scanned PDF images.
- Optimize PDF without quality loss.
- Create PDF files from any file format, using Print command, from scanners, or in PDFelement window.
- Edit PDF links, texts, images, add watermarks, bate numbering, crop pages, and perform a spell check.
- Protect PDF files from intruders using passwords, digital signatures, and redaction f features.
- Convert PDF files to several different file formats and vice versa.
- Combine PDF files by simply right-clicking on the PDF or through the program window.
- Annotate PDF contents using stamps, comments, text markups, and drawings.
- Create PDF forms and use them to export or import data.
- Share your PDF files via email attachments, Evernote, and Dropbox.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Crop Image in PDF
- How to Paste Image into PDF
- How to Add JPG to PDF
- How to Convert Google Slides to PDF
- How to Create PDF from Word