How to Rotate Single PDF Page with PDFelement
While to rotate individual pages in PDF may look like an easy task, the crux of the matter is it can prove quite challenging. However, this should not be an issue, especially in the current technologically advanced landscape. You only need to find the right tool to rotate individual PDF pages in PDF and your task is done. There are several such tools and it is easy to fall prey to par tools. Fortunately, we have prepared you a complete guide on how to rotate a single page in PDF with PDFelement effectively.
How to Rotate Single Page with PDFelement
PDFelement is with no doubt an excellent all-in-one PDF software. The collection of powerful features, amazing processing and rendering speed, affordability, compatibility, and ease of use makes it a tool of choice for plenty of people, organizations, and businesses. Whether you are doing academic tasks, business tasks, or HR tasks, PDFelement is suitable for all types and magnitude of tasks. You can print, edit, perform OCR, create and convert, annotate, and share your PDF files with ease.
Step 1. Open a PDF File
After you have downloaded and successfully installed PDFelement on your computer, hit the PDFelement icon to launch it. At the bottom left of the primary interface, click the "Open File" button and the program will immediately open the file explorer window. Here, browse for the PDF file that you want to rotate. Once you have selected the file, click "Open," it shall be uploaded to the PDFelement window.
Step 2. Rotate Single PDF Page
When the PDF file is successfully uploaded, navigate to the toolbar, and hit the "Page" button. From the subsequent options, enter the page number of the page you want to rotate. Once you have selected the target PDF page, just click the respective rotate direction buttons on the right page range field.
Step 3. Save PDF File
Once you have finished rotating the individual pages, you should now save the changes. To save the changes you have made on your PDF file, simply click on the "Save" icon at the top left of the window. Alternatively, you can navigate to "File" > "Save/Save As" and save your PDF file accordingly.
Key Features of PDFelement
- Edit PDF- PDFelement allows users to edit links, objects, and texts in PDF documents. Users can also check spelling mistakes, add headers and footers, do bates numbering, and so forth.
- Perform OCR- Users can unlock texts from scanned PDF files and images using the OCR feature.
- Annotate- With PDFelement, users can add comments, insert drawings, text markups, and stamps to PDF for easier reading.
- Create and Convert- With PDFelement, you can create PDF from or convert PDF to any file format.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Delete One Page from PDF
- How to Delete Extra Page in PDF
- Two Method on How to Remove Blank Page from PDF
- How to Remove Pages from PDF Easily
- How to Make a PDF File from Pictures