How to Insert Signature in Excel on Mac Using PDFelement
Do you know that you can make your document more authentic by just adding signatures to it? What a lot of people need to realize is that inserting signatures to document is a sure way to validate it. Whether, it is PDF, Word or Excel, the importance of signatures remains the same. For instance, you can easily insert a signature in Excel Mac and it shouldn’t be a problem if you follow the steps. There are steps to add signature to Excel with or without Microsoft Excel. If you don't have Microsoft Excel on Mac, you can add signature to Excel on Mac with Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor.
How to Add Signature to Excel Mac
If you want to insert signature Excel Mac, then you need a good platform to do it. You can insert signature in Excel Mac by adding signature line on Microsoft Excel. However, if Microsoft Excel is not available on your Mac, you can use PDFelement for Mac.
To insert signature Excel Mac, you need the best tool and the best tool is PDFelement for Mac. The good thing is that it can be easily done and just takes two steps to execute as seen below.
Step 1. Open a Excel File with PDFelement on Mac
The first step is to download and launch PDFlement for Mac. It is important to note that PDFelement for Mac will only work on PDFs and not on Excel directly. For this reason, it is important to convert to PDF. Click on "Create" and this converts the Excel document to PDF so that the signature can be inserted.
Step 2. Insert Signature into Excel on Mac
To insert signature in Excel Mac, just go to the "Markup" menu, click on the "Signature" > "Create Signature" button to add a signature to Excel. You can create signature in three ways: upload a signature image, type a signature with different font, handwrite a signature with your mouse or a touchpad.
You can also insert digital signature to the Excel file on Mac, just go to the "Form" menu, click on the "Digital Signature" and create a digital signature to the Excel form.
Other important features of PDFelement for Mac:
- Create electronic signature in different ways: typing, drawing, or uploading images.
- Send and sign documents to make your signing process faster, simpler, and more cost-efficient.
- Edit documents in an easy, fast, and smart way. With this, you can easily edit text with intuitive paragraphs and single-line editing modes and adjust style, size and even font. You can also edit images and pages too
- Create and Convert PDFs to and from other file formats
- Create personalized PDF forms with all the interactive form controls. With this feature, it becomes easier to fill out PDF forms online
- Protect documents with the aid of password and permission
- Easily annotate PDFs by adding comments, sticky notes, text boxes, and many more
- It is compatible with Mac OS 10.14, 10.15, and 11.
How to Insert Signature in Microsoft Excel on Mac
Microsoft allows you to insert a digital signature for document authentication. Follow the steps below to add signature to Excel on Mac.
Step 1. Insert Signature Line in Excel on Mac
To insert a signature, go to the Insert tab and click on Signature Line. Select Microsoft Office Signature Line. Then set up the signer with the necessary information such as name, title, address.
Step 2. Insert a Signature on Excel on Mac
After creating the digital signature line, you can send it to your signer(s). The signers can click the signature box and add signature in two ways: typing their names or uploading images of signatures.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 Signature Apps for Android
- How to Create and Add Signature in Outlook
- How to Remove Signature from Outlook
- How to Edit Signature in Outlook
- How to Insert Signature in Excel