Adobe Reader Cannot Save PDF? Fix It.
While filling a PDF form with Adobe Reader, a warning message keeps saying that you cannot save PDF with Adobe Reader? Or after filling out a form, you cannot save data typed into this form PDF? Disappointed? How to solve this problem? In this article, we will discuss how to fill out PDF form and save it with Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor.
Solve the Issue of Adobe Reader Can't Save PDF
PDFelement comes with features to create fillable forms, edit PDF forms and fill out PDF forms. With it, you'll be able to fill out and save PDF form without any issue.
Step 1. Fill out Interactive PDF Forms
After installing PDFelement on your computer, launch it right away. And then open a PDF form with it by clicking the "Open File" button. For interactive form, you will see a "Highlight Fields" button appearing on the top information bar. Then all the interactive fields will be highlighted for you to enter info. Feel free to fill in blanks.
Step 2. Fill in Non-Interactive PDF Form
To enter text to a blank area where there is no interactive field, there are many ways to fill out the blanks. You can go to the "Edit" tab and choose "Add Text" button to add new text in the blanks.
Or you can create fillable forms with this tool, here are detailed steps about how to create a PDF form .
Step 3. Save Filled PDF Forms
To save a PDF form, hold down "Control" and "S" on your keyboard. Or go to the "File" menu, select "Save As".
This is how to fill PDF forms and save it without Adobe Reader. Since Adobe Reader doesn't allow you to save filled PDF forms, you should find other options. Otherwise, every time, you have to print the form after you complete it, scan it and send it. What a tedious job.
The Best PDF Form Filler
PDFelement is not only a PDF form creator, filler and saver, but also a PDF editor to edit PDF files, a PDF converter to create or convert PDF files, a PDF annotator to comments PDF files, a PDF protector to encrypt PDF files.
- Insert, delete, and modify text, images and pages in a PDF;
- Turn image-based scanned PDF into searchable and editable file;
- Convert PDF to Microsft Office, Epub, Text and more;
- Remark PDF with markup tools, highlight and comment boxes;
- Encrypt PDF document with password and permission.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Use Adobe PDF Converter Alternative
- Steps to Create PDF with Adobe PDF Creator
- How to Convert PDF to JPG with Adobe 2022
- Adobe Acrobat XI End of Support: What Should We Do?
- Adobe Acrobat DC vs Acrobat XI: A Detailed Comparison 2022