How to Edit PDF Form Online and Offline
Multiple organizations use PDF forms for a variety of tasks. Whichever the application, editing PDF forms is crucial. Many people don't know how to edit PDF form online. Luckily, this article is here to put an end to this problem. If you have been perennially struggling to edit fillable PDF online, then you have just visited the right platform. In this article, we shall take you through a step-by-step guide on how to edit PDF form online.
How to Edit PDF Form Online
Sejda is a popular functional online tool that allows uses to run a variety of PDF tasks with ease. This program allows users to compress, edit, extract pages, merge, crop, split, sign, compress, and protect PDF files. Also, users can fill in and edit forms, and convert PDF to and from several other file formats. It has a simple and straightforward interface and thus easy to navigate through.
Step 1. Visit Sejda PDF editor and click on the “Upload PDF File” button. You can click on the drop-down icon to select other upload options for your PDF form. Browse for the target PDF form and click “Open” to upload it to the Sejda interface.
Step 2. Once you have uploaded the file, click on the “Forms” drop-down icon and select the “Text” tool. You can add text or other elements to your form. Also, add checkmarks and radio bullets as per your need.
How to Edit PDF Form on Desktop
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is a complete tool that makes the way we interact with PDF files much easier, faster, and effective. The program is inexpensive and is enriched with tons of amazing features that create an experience of its kind. You can do a lot with PDFelement like a convert, create, compress, edit, annotate, protect, print, perform OCR, and share PDFs. Besides, you can create, edit, fill, and seamlessly export forms.
Step 1. Open PDF form
To begin with, launch PDFelement on your device to open the primary interface. Click the “Open File” link at the bottom left of this main window to open the file directory window. Choose the PDF form you want to edit and click “Open” to upload it to the PDFelement window.
Step 2. Fill in PDF form
Once the PDF form opens on the main interface, navigate to the toolbar, and hit the “Form” tab. From the subsequent Form sub-menu, click the “Form Edit” option. Now start editing your form and save the changes after completion.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Edit PDF Form Online
Editing PDF form online has no doubt relieved our reliance on desktop platforms. These online PDF form editing tools also offer several advantages. However, they are not without flaws, and this explains why the desktop versions are still far superior. With that said, let us dig into some advantages and disadvantages of editing PDF form online.
- No installation- While desktop versions require that you download and install, online PDF form editors don’t need download and installation. You only navigate to the form editing page and do your form editing. This saves your device of the memory that would have been allocated or the program.
- Can be accessed remotely- With the internet connection, you can access the program on your browser without time or space limitation.
- Most of them are cheap or free.
- Limited file size- Online PDF form editors impose a file size limit to all the PDF forms uploaded.
- Security and Privacy –Uploading a file online makes it more vulnerable to hacking. Also, malicious programs can attach themselves to the edited form that you download.
- Requires internet connection- Accessing these online PDF form editors require a steady internet connection. It is expensive, especially if you have lots of tasks to do.
- Fewer features- Most online PDF form tools have limited features compared to desktop versions.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert JPG to PDF with iLovePDF
- Convert PPT to PDF with ILovePDF
- Top 5 Online Docx to PDF Converter
- How to Convert Excel to PDF with iLovePDF
- How to Convert Excel to PDF Online