How to Add Radio Button
Within a PDF form, you will find a list of items, and you are required to choose one from the list. This is when a radio button option comes into play so that you can use it to select the items. But what if you are the one creating the PDF form? How do you add the PDF form radio button? Well, we have that answer on how to add radio button to PDF with PDFelement.
How to Add Radio Button to PDF
Whether you are creating a PDF form or filling a PDF form, and you want to add a radio button, you need to use PDFelement. This tool is integrated with a PDF form filler with the radio button, checkbox button, and text field options that make it easier to handle your PDF form. With PDFelement, you will be able to edit, annotate, print, OCR, create, and convert PDF features easily.
A Step-By-Step Guide on How to Add Radio Button
Now let us have a look at how to add a custom radio button on a PDF form.
Step 1. Open PDF form
On installing the PDFelement, what you need to do is open the PDF form with the program. Therefore, navigate to the bottom left and click on the “Open files” button. A pop-up window will enable you to choose the right PDF form and open it with PDFelement.
Step 2. Edit PDF form
After that, you should now be able to see the PDF form on the program. Click on the “Form” option and then select the “Edit” option on the top right.
Step 3. Add radio button in PDF
The sub-menu of "Form" will display the form editing options: the radio button, checkbox, and text field. Now click on the radio button and move to the text field of the PDF form that you want to add the radio button and place it there.
Step 4. Edit Radio Button Properties
To add custom the radio button that you have just inserted to the PDF form, right-click on it and select the properties option. Under the radio button properties, click on options to modify the radio button. Now, click on the button style and choose another style other than the default circle style. From there, click on close and use the new custom radio button to fill out your PDF form. Don’t forget to save your PDF form once you are done to save the changes.
Key features of PDFelement
PDFelement is a useful tool if you want to edit, create, or fill out PDF forms. However, PDFelement is built with other features that you must know, such as:
- It has a PDF editor that allows you to edit images, links, objects, and texts of a PDF file.
- Signs PDF files electronically, and you can also remove signatures.
- Allows you to comment on PDF using annotations, markups, drawings, text markups, and shapes.
- Protects PDF files with passwords, permission, and redacts sensitive parts of PDF file.
- Converts PDF files to several editable formats like Word, Excel, Images, and HTML, among others.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Fill Out a PDF Form Quickly
- How to Add Checkbox to PDF Easily
- IRS Form 1116: The Best Form Filler to Fill it
- IRS Form 433-B: Fill it Right the First Time
- How to Fill in IRS Form 2553