How to Move and Align Objects in PDF Files
Sometimes PDF creators or converters do a poor job of maintaining the original layout of text and objects in PDF files. Because of this, a good PDF editor that can move and align objects in PDF files easily is an important tool to have at your disposal. This is where PDFelement can come to the rescue.
How to Move and Align Objects in a PDF
Download and install PDFelement on your computer. Once this is complete, use the following procedure to edit the layout of objects within your PDF document on your Windows PC.
Step 1. Open PDF with PDFelement
Begin by launching PDFelement from your desktop. Once the program starts up, open the PDF file you want to edit. You can simply click "Open File" from the home window then select the file you want to import for editing. Alternatively, you can drag-and-drop to import it.
Step 2. Move an Object
With the PDF file opens in the program window, click the "Edit" button in the upper left corner. You can click on images, frames, or other objects in the document to move and align them.
- Move an Object by Dragging: To reposition an image or frame, click on the image or frame to select it then drag it with your mouse to move it to the correct place.
- Move an Object Using Arrow Keys: You can also use the Arrow keys on your keyboard to reposition the object once it's selected.
- Align Objects with Alignment Options: You can select multiple objects by holding the Ctrl key as you select them. The Alignment options and Distribute Options will be enabled at this time to choose from.
Step 3. Save Your PDF File
After you move objects in PDF and make the necessary adjustments and performing any other edits that you require, save the document by navigating to "File > Save As" and then enter an appropriate title for the file. And there you have it! That is how you move and align PDF objects with PDFelement.
PDFelement is a great tool to fix images, tables, graphs, and other objects that don't align with the layout of your PDF file. PDFelement's editing features allow users to add, delete and align objects as easily as possible.
You can also use PDFelement to fill out forms, merge and split PDF files, or insert, replace, and extract pages from your PDF files. You can create PDF files in a variety of ways, including combining multiple PDF and non-PDF files to make a single PDF document. You can also create a PDF file from other Office file types, image files, HTML files, and more. Or you can convert PDFs to any of these other file types as well.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert VSD to PDF
- How to Change Default Zoom Setting of PDF Files
- How to Embed PDF in HTML
- Autodetect PDF Form Fields and Make Them Fillable in Seconds
- How to Insert PDF into Excel for Free