Top Way to Import Data into PDF Form
At times we find the need to import data from different files into PDF form that we have created. It could be a way that you want to fill out data to particular fields of your data. However, this might not just be that easy if you don’t know how to do it or if you are using a PDF tool that lacks this feature. In this article, we will show you how to import data into PDF form with PDFelement.
How to Import Data into PDF Form Fields
The steps provided below guides you through on how you can import data into a PDF file with ease. Download PDFelement on your computer. From there, you can launch it and follow these steps.
Step 1. Open PDF Form File
Opening PDF file with this program is simple. On the left side of the screen click on "Open File" and browse the PDF form that you want to upload. You can also click on the "Edit PDF" button or search for the file in the documents folder and drag it to the program then drop it.
Step 2. Import Data into a PDF Form
On the window your PDF form will be displayed. Click on "Form" on the toolbar, and then scroll through the options and locate the "Import" button. Click on it, and a dialogue box will appear that enables you to select the FDF file that has data that you want to export and click on "Open". The data on file will be imported to the PDF form.
Do the editing where possible and save the file. To save it, go to "File" and click on "Save As" to be able to rename it.
With PDFelement, you will not only be able to import data into PDF form but also extract data from a single form or multiple forms. It can also extract data from the scanned PDF file with its OCR functionality. Before we look at how to import data into PDF form using this software, let us highlight some of its key features.
- It lets you create fillable forms, recognize form fields, extract data from piles PDF forms into spreedsheets.
- With its batch conversion option, you will be able to convert your PDF file from or to formats like Word, Text, Rich Text, HTML, PPT, EPUB, and images.
- Its editor allows you to add texts, change texts, delete texts, replace images, add images, crop images, extract images and rotate images.
- The markup feature has some tools such as sticky notes, Text box, call out comments, links, watermarks, highlights and shapes and lines.
- It can sign PDF forms and PDF files digitally.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Add PDF Attachment
- How to Convert PDF/A Format from PDF
- Easy Way to View Multiple PDF Files in Separate Windows
- How to Convert PDF to eBook
- How to Convert PDF Files to ODT Files