Top 50 Thanksgiving Messages, Wishes and Greetings
1. May you wake up every morning with renewed hopes and great values. I am hoping God blesses you with a long and cheerful life.
3. I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with love and cheer, but also full tummies. Happy holiday.
4. May stuffing is tasty, your turkey plump, your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump, and your yams be delicious. And of course, your pie should take the prize for the best Thanksgiving ever.
5. I may be thankful for a lot of things, but mostly, I am thankful to have you.
6. May everything good be bestowed upon your life and may you have the boldness to overcome any obstacle. May this be a new year of greatness to you. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
7. May you have a memorable Thanksgiving as I wish you happiness, joy, and many wonderful memories in this special holiday season.
8. Receive these greetings with overflowing love and many blessings for long and healthy life. May this day fill your heart with renewed hope and a grateful spirit. Have an unforgettable thanksgiving.
9. Our thoughts are with you at this joyous thanksgiving celebration, as we send to you warm appreciation and so much love. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
10. Receive our best wishes for a cheerful Thanksgiving. May your life be full of good health and prosperity as we celebrate Thanksgiving day.
Thanksgiving Wish Card >>>
11. I am thankful for the unconditional love and unwavering support you are giving me. Thank you for being real and being you. Happy Thanksgiving.
12. We must thank the Lord for the wonderful life he has given to us. Here is hoping we have many more holidays to celebrate.
13. Your excellence drives everyone to success. Thank you and a happy Thanksgiving from all here.
14. A picture perfect table, positive mood, and lots of laughs on this special holiday. Happy Thanksgiving.
15. Here is hoping you are bestowed upon with the best of everything. Wishing you have the strength to surpass any obstacle life throws at you. Have a blessed holiday.
16. We are sending you thanksgiving wishes across the miles from our house to yours. Here is hoping your home is filled with happiness and joy.
17. I just want to express my sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. I am thankful to have you in my life, and I extend my best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday.
18. Let’s pause to count our blessings. Let’s start with the freedom in which we live. And then continue to the friendships and relationships we have. It is truly a gift, and we are thankful for all those things.
19. With your friends and family near, this is your chance to make this day as special as you can. Thank them with your heart. Happy Holiday.
20. Simply put, Thanksgiving is the time of the year when we celebrate and relish the turkey. I hope you have lots of fun on this special holiday.
1. I hope all good things in life are yours, not just on Thanksgiving, but throughout the entire year as well.
2. We live far away from each other, and our homes are far apart, but our hearts are always close. I am thankful to have you in my life.
3. Sometimes, we forget to tell people to thank you for being in our lives. Today, I will try to make up for all the times I’ve forgotten to say thank you for helping me and being there. You are special and my life is better because of you.
4. It is not just the festivities that make Thanksgiving special. It is a time to ponder upon the lessons we learned through the year, and the happiness we spread around. So, look back at the memories of the year, and look forward to another great year.
5. Sending you our best wishes and thoughts for a memorable Thanksgiving. Receive them with warm appreciation.
6. We are part of something wonderful. We are friends, but also family. You will be loved for the rest of your life, and I am thankful for having you. Happy Thanksgiving.
7. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. I am happy to have you by my side. Happy Thanksgiving to the person closest to my heart.
8.I want to let you know that I appreciate you every single day. Not just on this special holiday. But today, I want to say thank you for being in my life.
9. One of the joys of Thanksgiving is wishing people close to you a Happy Holiday Season and a healthy life.
10. Thanksgiving reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. We are blessed and lucky to enjoy life, and we must remember that every day of our life.
11. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are"- Joyce Giraud
12. This is another moment to embrace those who enrich our lives. It is a moment to recall significant experiences that have brought changes in our lives. It is a time to feel gratified, and I am most grateful for you dear one. Have a memorable season.
13. Thanksgiving is a special season since it gives us another chance to spread joy, reminisce on wonderful memories, contemplate the lessons we have learned, and appreciate the people in our lives. I wish you an incredible Thanksgiving Day you and your family.
14. Receive warm Thanksgiving greetings that transverse from our home to yours. I hope to hear laughter and merry-making from your house. Have a memorable Thanksgiving.
15. May this Thanksgiving be filled with many blessings and immeasurable joy. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
16. Have a cheerful Thanksgiving with tummies filled with turkey.
17. Sometimes, life can put us in troubled situations and sadness. However, giving thanks no matter the situation links us directly to God and the angels. So take time to appreciate the craziness that life comes with and our lives will be filled with more joy.
18. Another time is here to think about all the special people in our lives and to be grateful for the times we have shared. Enjoy this Thanksgiving.
19. With family and friends near, bond and make every moment as special as you can. Let them know how grateful you are. Happy Thanksgiving.
20. Other than the mouth-watering turkey, splendid clothes, and beautiful friends, let us remember to be grateful for the memories made in the past and look forward to making much more. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
21. I wish you best wishes and a warm season for this wonderful holiday. Make it a happy new year.
22. You hold a dear place in my heart, and during this Thanksgiving, you remain in my heart and prayers all around the year.
23. To a special person, I am sending you wishes from heart to heart, and may this day be a reminder of all the good things life has brought you. Cheers!
24. Thanksgiving is all about Giving! It is a season to share the much or little we have, a season to be thoughtful of the less privileged, and grateful for what we have. As we gather around our dear ones, let us share the love. Have a thoughtful Thanksgiving.
25. May you find love, peace, the gift of faith, renewed hope, and the true spirit of the holiday season during this Thanksgiving season.
26. "A thankful heart is the parent of all virtues." Therefore, Thanksgiving gives us an opportunity to give thanks for all the things we have and those that we are yet to receive. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
27. To a special person, you are an incredible blessing to us, may your heart's desires come to pass as you begin a new season. May you have a joyous Thanksgiving.
28. I wish you friendship by the fireside, peace for the pathway and hope for the journey this Thanksgiving season.
29. May all things beautiful, meaningful, wonderful and true be your portion during this season. Happy Thanksgiving dear one.
30. A heartfelt message for you this season: successful people look like you! Have an inspirational Thanksgiving.