Free Download, Edit, Create, Fill and Print Acting Resume Template
Tips for Filling the Template
According to the U.S. Bureau Labour Statistics, registered nurses employment is expected to increase by 16 percent in 10 years between 2014 and 2024. In contrast with other occupations, this is the fastest growth average. With the median salary standing at $67,500 in 2015 and projected as one that’ll keep going up, you can be sure how you write your nursing resume has an effect on whether you get called for an interview or ignored. It’s critical to convince the hiring manager through what he/she reads in the resume. Crafting an attention-grabbing and interview-capturing effective nursing resume shouldn’t be daunting if you incorporate the following.
To showcase yourself and attract casting directors to select you for an acting job, you will need to follow these basic steps to write a winning Acting Resume Template.
1. The Acting Resume Template should be printed on 8 x 10 paper. You can staple it at the edge, middle or on the back of your headshot. Another option is to print your resume on your headshot as long as the right inkjet printer is used.
2. Your name should be at the center. You can have your height, weight and measurement on the side towards the top.
3. Your agent or manager should be on the right side towards the top.
4. List your educational background. It should include your college degree and major. It can also include acting related workshops, private trainings and ongoing studio classes. You can include training acquired from related fields like music, martial arts, dancing etc.
5. include any special skill you have. It can be spoken languages, accents, sports or anything you can do.
6. List your credits. You can put the name of the project on the left, put your role at the center and put the director’s name or Production Company on the right.
7. After putting in film credits, put Television credits and Theatre credits if available.
8. Remember not to put any commercial except in cases where it is the only thing you have done. Commercials are not supposed to be listed but put as only “ List upon request”.
9. If you have voice over credits or have done some internet projects, you can list them at this stage.
10. Crosscheck your fonts and ensure it fits, check your biodata and contact information and ensure they are well captured.
11. Proofread your resume to check and correct grammatical errors, word omissions and mistakes.
What is Acting Resume Template
When an actor goes for an audition, they are normally required to bring a headshot and a resume. The headshot is a photo of the actor which is usually 8 x 10 in size which is stapled on the actor's resume. The resume is a written document that lists the actor’s abilities and career accomplishments such as the background, training and work history. Acting Resume Template template helps the actor in understanding the basic aspect needed for his or her acting career. The template can enable an actor to create a winning resume for placement in a matter of minutes. The most important thing is to keep the valuable information handy so as to fill the template as required.
Acting Resume Template Format
Using the proper Acting Resume Template format is very essential if you intend to land an acting job. But what if you do not have any experience or you have the experience but cannot organize it. This is where the format becomes necessary. Like other resumes, it starts with writing your name, bio data and contact information. Your height and weight should be mentioned. Then, list your theatre credits and other credits in other mediums. This is followed by your education and training you have acquired. If you have any form of special skill, put it clearly. Remember, the more skills you have, the more marketable you will be.
More Tips about Acting Resume Template
1. Keep your resume concise and leave irrelevant experiences off your resume. These include non acting or non performance related experiences.
2. To add weight to their resumes, some actors actually add experiences they do not have such as claiming to be in a movie which is false. Lying in an Acting Resume Template is dangerous and it is discouraged. It has the ability to damage an actor’s career forever if caught.
3. Your resume should be on your personal website. Therefore having a personal website is important for your acting career.