Spooky season is here! Halloween is among the most popular annual events. People put up costumes to go Trick-or-treating or to parties. You may be hosting your own Halloween party. You need fantastic invitation cards plus posters for decoration. It's a good idea to add Halloween quotes to these. It could be funny quotes, scary quotes, or even inspirational ones.
Do you know any Halloween quotes? If you don't know any, there is no need to worry. In this article, you will find 100 different options! You'll also learn how to generate more options using AI.
In this article
Part 1. Generate Halloween Quotes Using Wondershare PDFelement AI
Wondershare PDFelement is an AI-powered tool that can help you improve your Halloween posters, cards, and others. Using its Chat with PDF feature, you can generate Halloween quotes. Not only that, but PDFelement also provides you with templates you can use to design the cards and posters. That simplifies everything, creating a frictionless workflow.
To kick-start your project, here are 100 Halloween quotes generated by Wondershare PDFelement.
10 Humorous Halloween Quotes
- "I'm here for the boos!"
- "Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat...or a gift card, I'm not picky!"
- "Being normal is vastly overrated during Halloween."
- "Witch way to the candies?"
- "Eat, drink, and be scary!"
- "Zombies eat brains. You're safe!"
- "I'm so scary, even my shadow gets scared sometimes!"
- "I'm not scared of ghosts, but I am terrified of stepping on a scale after Halloween."
- "I'm a diet zombie - I eat only the brains of skinny people."
- "Halloween is the one time of year when you can dress up as anything you want, and people will just say 'Oh, it's your costume!'"
10 Witchy Halloween Quotes
- "Witching you a spooktacular Halloween!"
- "Who needs a broomstick when you have a car? Modern witches level up!"
- "I'm not wicked, just misunderstood. It's all about perspective, really."
- "Every witch knows that a little black dress is a staple for any coven gathering."
- "Sorry I can't hang out tonight, my broomstick is in the shop for maintenance."
- "Witch parking, all others will be toad."
- "There's no such thing as too much glitter or too many spells on Halloween night."
- "Remember, witches don't stumble, they fly in clumsy formation!"
- "Life's a witch, and then you fly!"
- "My broomstick runs on coffee. Best spell ever!"
10 Scary Halloween Quotes
- "Beware of what lurks in the shadows, for Halloween is coming."
- "In the dead of night, the spirits awaken, and the terror begins."
- "On Halloween, the veil between the living and the dead is at its thinnest."
- "Prepare for a night of fright, when darkness reigns and fears take flight."
- "The moon is full, the night is dark, beware the things that go bump in the park."
- "Halloween night, where nightmares come to life and haunt your dreams."
- "In the haunted house, you'll find more than ghosts. Fear awaits at every turn."
- "On this haunted eve, even the bravest souls tremble with fear."
- "Listen closely, and you'll hear the whispers of the spirits on Halloween night."
- "Enter if you dare, but remember, once you're in, there's no escape from Halloween's sinister embrace."
10 Cute Halloween Quotes
- "Trick or treat, bags of sweets, ghosts are walking down the street."
- "Ghouls just wanna have fun!"
- “Halloween is a real treat, no tricks, just candy and lots of fun!"
- "Halloween is an opportunity to be really creative." - Judy Gold
- "When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween."
- "The moon has awoken with the sleep of the sun, the light has been broken; the spell has begun." - Midgard Morningstar
- "Wishing you a spooktacular Halloween filled with fun, laughter, and lots of treats!"
- "There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight."
- "On Halloween, witches come true; wild ghosts escape from dreams. Each monster dances in the park." - Nick Gordon
- "Halloween wraps fear in innocence, as though it were a slightly sour sweet. Let terror, then, be turned into a treat." - Nicholas Gordon
10 Halloween Quotes from Movies
- "I can smell your fear." - Michael Myers, Halloween (1978)
- "It's Halloween, everyone's entitled to one good scare." - Halloween (1978)
- "Be afraid. Be very afraid." - The Fly (1986)
- "Whatever you do, don't fall asleep." - A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
- "They're here!" - Poltergeist (1982)
- "It's all just a bunch of hocus pocus." - Hocus Pocus (1993)
- "I'm the ghost with the most, babe." - Beetlejuice (1988)
- "Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make." - Dracula (1931)
- "We all go a little mad sometimes." - Psycho (1960)
- "I think I've seen enough horror movies to know that any weirdo wearing a mask is never friendly." - Scream (1996)
10 Halloween Quotes About Tombstones
- "RIP - Resting In Pumpkin patches."
- "Beneath the moonlight, tombstones whisper tales of the shadows."
- "In the graveyard's embrace, tombstones mark the chapters of eternity."
- "Tombstones, like silent sentinels, guard the secrets of the afterlife."
- "Here lies the passage between the living and the dead, marked by solemn tombstones."
- "On this hallowed ground, tombstones keep the memories of the departed alive."
- "In the realm of darkness, tombstones offer glimpses into the mysteries of the beyond."
- "Beneath the weight of time, tombstones bear witness to the transient nature of life."
- "Amongst the solitude of the cemetery, tombstones stand as reminders of our mortal fate."
- "Tombstones mark the resting places of souls, forever haunting the edges of our world."
10 Halloween Sayings for Signs
- "Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!"
- "Something wicked this way comes."
- "Boo to you from our crew!"
- "Beware! Enter if you dare."
- "It's a spooktacular night!"
- "Creep it real."
- "Fangs for the memories!"
- “Zombies ahead, proceed with caution."
- "Zombies ate my homework."
- "Eat, drink, and be scary!"
10 Halloween Inspirational Quotes
- "Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "Believe in your own magic and you will create wonders."
- "In the darkest night, let your light shine the brightest."
- "Don't be a basic witch, be a magical soul."
- "Just like a skeleton, let go of what no longer serves you and embrace the beauty of your bare bones."
- "Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire."
- "Life is better when you're wearing a costume."
- "Embrace the magic that's within you."
- "Dare to be different, even if it means standing out from the coven."
- "Life is a witch and love is the magic."
10 Halloween Love Quotes
- "You put a spell on my heart, and now I'm completely under your enchantment."
- "Love is like magic, it can transform the darkest night into a beautiful fairy tale."
- "You are the treat that my heart craves, making every day feel like Halloween."
- "Our love is as bewitching as a full moon on a Halloween night."
- "I'm under your spell, and I never want to break free from your love."
- "You're the pumpkin to my spice, my forever Halloween love."
- "In the spirit of Halloween, I love you to death and beyond."
- "Our love is a hauntingly beautiful tale, written in the stars and inked with magic."
- "You're the boo to my boo, and together we're terrifyingly in love."
- "Wishing you a Halloween filled with spooky love and sweet treats."
10 Famous Halloween Sayings
- "A candy a day keeps the monsters away."
- "Where there is no imagination, there is no horror." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- "When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers 'tis near Halloween."
- "By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."
- "Every day is Halloween, isn't it? For some of us."
- "Magic is really very simple, all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it." - Aggie Cromwell (Hocus Pocus)
- "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." - L.M. Montgomery
- "Halloween wraps fear in innocence, as though it were a slightly sour sweet." - Dusk in Halloween is a prelude to the darkness of winter.
- "Sticky fingers, tired feet; One last house, trick or treat!" - Rusty Fischer
- "Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story." - Mason Cooley
Part 2. Use Wondershare PDFelement Halloween Templates To Elevate How You Present Quotes
You now have a lot of Halloween quotes to choose from. But how do you plan to present these Halloween quotes? Surely, you don't plan to paste them to a plain sheet of paper and print it. Here's the thing. Wondershare PDFelement can also elevate how you create Halloween cards and posters. It gives you aesthetic, editable Halloween templates. Here are some examples.
Halloween Sketch Sticker - Choose this if you want to go the black-and-white route with your Halloween card.
Happy Halloween - It features zombies coming out of their graves. It goes perfectly with the tombstone or scary quotes.
Orange Halloween Poster - A simple Halloween poster that provides your quote with that pumpkin orange backdrop.
Halloween Invitation - A simple orange poster with plenty of space for your custom text.
Red Halloween Letter - A template for a letter with a red-orange background and some Halloween-themed objects.
Part 2.1. How To Generate Halloween Quotes and Insert Them to Templates
So, Wondershare PDFelement can generate Halloween quotes using AI. It also provides you with beautiful backgrounds through its Templates. The question is, how to combine the quotes and the templates? Follow these steps.
- Open Wondershare PDFelement and click Template.
- Click Halloween.
- Select the Halloween template you want to edit > click Edit Now.
- Wondershare PDFelement will open the template. Click Perform OCR > Appy if it appears.
- Click AI Sidebar on the right.
- Type "Generate a Halloween quote" or something more specific. Send it.
- Lumi, the PDF AI assistant, will generate the quote. Copy it if you're pleased with it.
- Click Edit All. You can now edit the text in the template to paste your quote.
- Alternatively, click Add Text. Click on the area where you want a textbox to appear and paste your Halloween quote.
Part 2.2. How To Share The Template and Quote With Friends
The Halloween poster or card is done. Here's another good news: you do not need to print it. You can send it to your friends directly from PDFelement using the Share PDF option. Here is how to use Wondershare PDFelement’s Share PDF feature.
- With the PDF open, click Share PDF at the top left of the Wondershare PDFelement.
- Choose your preferred sharing method:
- Link - Wondershare PDFelement will create a shareable link that expires in 30 days. Copy it and send it to people through email, social media posts, or messages.
- Mobile - Wondershare PDFelement generates a QR code. Send it to people for them to scan and get redirected to the PDF.
- Email - Send the PDF to people through email without leaving Wondershare PDFelement.
Join the Halloween festivities by donning a costume, decorating your space, and using Halloween quotes. You can use Wondershare PDFelement's AI feature to generate a quote if you do not know one. Then, paste the quote to a template to elevate how you present it. With that said, Wondershare PDFelement provides you with a complete Halloween card/poster package. It is a great tool to have this spooky season.