How to Save PDF on Mac (Mojave Included)
Having trouble saving a PDF on Mac? This is a simple task, but sometimes with new updates it can be altered a bit, and therefore can be harder to figure out. For instance, an issue with the macOS X 10.14 upgrade is that people are not able to save the PDF files as easily. However, we've got you covered. PDFelement offers an easy way to save PDFs on Mac.
How to Save PDF on Mac
Step 1. Open PDF in the Program
Run PDFelement on your Mac and click on the "Open File" button on the Home window. Select the PDF file that you want to edit. You can also go to the top "File" menu and select "Open" to load your file.
Step 2. Modify Your PDF
After importing your PDF file, the next step is to edit it. Click the "Text" button on the top toolbar and then select the text or image to edit. The "Add Text" let you insert new text. Click on "Image" button and double tap on the image to reveal a pop-up menu, where you can extract, crop and replace the text or image.
By clicking the right side "Organize Pages" icon, you can choose to delete, crop, rotate, replace, or split pages.
Step 3. Draw Markup on PDF
The annotation tools work similar to the editing features. All you need to do is go to the "Markup" tab to reveal the available annotation tools. From here, you can add comment boxes, insert links, add stamps and signatures, highlight texts, draw markups on a PDF, and more.
Step 4. Save PDF on Mac after Editing
Saving your PDF file is easy. If you want to save a copy of your document, click on the "File" menu and select "Save As". If you want to save a copy of your document, click on the "File" menu and select the "Save As". If you want to save your PDF as another format, click the "File" > "Export To" button on the top toolbar. Then specify an output format for your PDF file.
PDFelement gives you multiple ways to save PDF files on Mac. You can save a PDF to your local folder, export it as a single image, or convert it to other popular file formats like Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB etc.. You can also share it via email and Dropbox.
- This PDF converter supports editable output formats like PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Plain Text, Rich Text, HTML, images and EPUB.
- It can convert text, webpages, clipboards and images to editable PDF files.
- It combines multiple PDF files together or splits large PDFs into separate files.
- This smart PDF viewer enables you to scroll pages, navigate and zoom in PDFs.
- It prints and saves PDF files that are compatible with other PDF software programs.
- It is compatible with macOS X 10.12, 10.13 and the latest macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- It lets you underline, strikethrough, highlight, add sticky notes, text boxes, callouts comments, and links to your PDF file.
Some Useful Tips for Working with PDF on Mac
- Always try to save the PDF file on the cloud, so that you don't lose them and can access them anywhere.
- PDFelement will also let you convert your document to the appropriate format that will help you maintain your documents in a good state.
- How to Save PDF on Mac (Mojave Included)
- How to Edit PDF Metadata on Mac (2019)
- How to Convert PDF to DOCX/DOC on Mac