How to Fix MacOS 10.15 Keeps Logging Out Issue
Like most other Apple devices, it is not uncommon for the Mac to experience problems after a major update. One of the most common issues is the macOS 10.15 logging you out at inopportune moments. This constant logging out can prevent you from using your Mac and it is a problem that cannot be easily fixed. The key is finding solutions troubleshooting steps that can slowly ebb away at the problem until it is fixed.
In this article, we are going to share with you some of these solutions. We recommend trying each one in turn until you find one that fixes the problem.
How to fix macOS 10.15 keeps Logging me Out Issue
In describing the problem, most people say that they can be in the middle of using an application when the app suddenly shuts off and they are unexpectedly logged out. Aside from the main disturbance of losing the session very suddenly, this problem can cause you to lose some of your unsaved work, and when you log in again and are unexpectedly logged out again, the issue can be quite distressing.
In an effort to repair the problem, most people attempt solutions like NVRAM resets, booting the Mac in safe more or even removing some preference files. But these solutions don't work because they are completely unrelated to the issue. This could be a malfunction of the macOS auto logout feature that allows you to log out automatically after a long period of inactivity.
When you know the root cause fixing the problem becomes easy. The following are just some of the most reliable solutions;
1. Adjust the Automatic Log Out Settings
Follow these simple steps to adjust the auto settings that could be causing the issue;
- Step 1: Open "System Preferences" on your Mac and then click on "Security and Privacy".
- Step 2: Click on the "Advanced" tab at the bottom and from the two options presented select "Log out after (n) minutes of inactivity".
This should fix this problem and prevent macOS 2o.15 from logging you out unexpectedly. If this doesn't work, try the following solutions.
2. Reinstall Corrupted Add-Ons
Corrupted drivers and other add-ons can also cause the macOS to malfunction and keep logging you out. If you installed driver right before this problem began, it is possible that the driver is causing the issue. Therefore the best thing to do is reinstall the problem driver. Do the same with any other add-ons you may have recently installed on the device.
3. Clear Cache
Just as corrupted add-ons and drivers can cause the problem, so can corrupted files. But since it may not be possible to determine which files are corrupt, the easiest way to eliminate them is to clear the system cache on your Mac.
4. Reinstall macOS 10.15
If all the solutions above don't work, you may want to reinstall the macOS update. Sometimes a slight problem with the update process can cause issue afterwards. Reinstalling the update should fix this and any other problematic errors on your macOS system.
The Best PDF Editor for macOS 10.15
If you use PDF documents on your Mac often, then you must be looking for the ultimate PDF editor for Mac, a tool that will allow you all the benefits of Adobe Acrobat at a fraction of the price. Well, PDFelement embodies all the qualities of a great PDF editor with all the necessary features to make your PDF creation, conversion or editing effective and as seamless as possible. PDFelement for Ma considers all the PDF editing problems that you may encounter and ingeniously comes up with the perfect solution.
The following are just some of the features to enjoy with PDFelement:
It has numerous editing tools designed to help you edit the PDF document any way you want. With this tool you can add and remove text, add and remove images, edit watermarks, links and pages among others.
- It is also the perfect PDF annotator, allowing users to easily add highlights, stamps and comments into the document or underline text.
- It has a powerful OCR function that is the ideal tool to help you convert scanned or image-rich PDFs into more easily editable formats. This OCR function supports various languages and is very easy to use.
- It is very easy to use with a user interface that shares many qualities with many word processing suites to make it easy to create and edit PDFs.
- It can be used to convert PDFs to a whole host of other document formats including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT, images and EPUB.
- You can use its security features including text redaction, adding passwords or digital signatures to protect sensitive information on the document.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Fix DisplayLink Not Working on Mac OS 10.15
- 10 Best YouTube Downloader for macOS 10.15
- Top 4 PDF Creator for macOS 10.15 Catalina