How to Fix DisplayLink Not Working on Mac OS 10.15
A lot of users have reported DisplayLink failure soon after a Mac OS 10.15 update. Since DisplayLink can be vital to the proper connection of your screens, this problem can be a serious one. In recent times most Mac users have come to rely on DisplayLink to connect multiple displays and computers using USB, Wi-Fi and Ethernet. If something goes wrong with one of these connections or the software itself, all connected screens can turn black or become unresponsive.
Although the issue is mostly reported soon after a macOS update, it can happen for a whole host of other reasons. This article is going to shed light on the most effective way to fix the DisplayLink no longer a working issue on your Mac especially when it happened after Mac OS 10.15 update.
The Best Way to Fix DisplayLink Not Working on macOS 10.15
Like we've mentioned before DisplayLink has quickly become one of the most sought-after technologies in the computer world for the simple reason that it allows users to link displays and computers easily. So when it doesn't work correctly, the consequences can be far-reaching. One of the most recognizable symptoms of this DisplayLink issue is screens turning black.
But before you decide to toss out the whole system, we've come up with a solution that can fix this particular issue once and for all. Follow these simple steps to fix DisplayLink connected screens that may be turning black;
- Step 1: Locate and download the latest DisplayLink driver (you can find it online) and install it on your computer.
- Step 2: Reboot the system and then go to "System Preferences" and open it.
- Step 3: Select the "Privacy and Security" option and then enter your account login ad password to unlock these preferences.
- Step 4: Click on the Lock (with the padlock) at the bottom of the screen and save all changes.
- Step 5: Finally, click on "Quit Now" and reboot the system.
This should fix the DisplayLink issue, allowing you to continue using your screens as you did before.
Best PDF Editor for macOS 10.15 Catalina
With the DisplayLink issues resolved, you may be looking for a way to transform and manage your PDF documents professionally and easily. One of the best ways to do that is with the best PDF editor for Mac, PDFelement for Mac. This PDF management tool is considered one of the best ways to create, edit and manage PDF files with features that rival Adobe Acrobat.
PDFelement for Mac can do a lot including being able to easily create PDFs in a single click as well as editing PDFs in a professional and concise manner. Some of the top features of PDFelement for Mac include the following;
- It allows users to edit PDF documents very easily and in numerous ways. With its user-friendly interface, you can edit pages, images, links and watermarks in addition to text and images.
- The OCR function that the program comes with enables you to transform scanned PDF files into editable PDF documents.
- PDFelement for Mac also allows you to easily annotate the document in numerous ways including being able to draw, fill comments, stamp and even highlight PDF documents.
- You can also easily protect your PDF documents by adding a signature or setting up password protection to require anyone reading the document to enter a password.
- Create forms, manage them easily and even extract data from them easily with PDFelement.
- It also makes the conversion of PDF documents to other formats like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and EPUB very easy.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- 10 Best YouTube Downloader for macOS 10.15
- Top 4 PDF Creator for macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Top 5 PDF Printer for macOS 10.15 Catalina