Three Ways to Send PDF to Kindle
Kindle is an e-reader by Amazon that enables users to read e-books and other digital media. These e-books and digital media can be bought and downloaded from the Kindle Store. You can also send PDF to Kindle or email PDF to Kindle which is received by Amazon and later converted to Kindle format.
Solution 1: Send PDF to Kindle with PDFelement
You can send PDF to Kindle with PDFelement with 2 simple steps.
Step 1: Import PDF
First, open the desired PDF file by clicking "Open File" and importing it to PDFelement. If your file is in some other format than PDF, then you can first import that file and convert it into PDF format.
Step 2: Send PDF to Kindle
Now, click on "Share" and "Email". It will open your default Email application. To get the @Kindle email address, open your Kindle Personal Documents Settings page and note down your Kindle's email address which should be like email@example.com.
Now you can enter the same Kindle email address in the email client and send the PDF to Kindle. Once the PDF is received at Amazon's end, it will then be converted into Kindle format and stored in your online library. The formats supported by Kindle are EPUB, MOBI, AZW, AZW3, and KFX.
Remember, you need to configure Amazon Personal Document Settings first to enable your account to receive PDF through email. This configuration can be done on the same page where you have already found the @kindle email address. So, this is how you import and send PDF to Kindle using PDFelement just within 2 simple steps. None of the other tools can do it in this way.
Solution 2: Send PDF to Kindle from Desktop
Trying to find how to send PDF to Kindle from your desktop? It is easy and supported by Amazon. Follow the given steps to send PDF to Kindle.
- 1. Download Send to Kindle application and install it to your system.
- 2. Once it is installed successfully, a new option will appear in your right-click menu. So, whenever you'll right-click on any file, you'll see the "Send to Kindle" option along with other default options.
- 3. Now, to send PDF to Kindle, simply right-click on your desired PDF file and click on Send to Kindle. "Send to Kindle" is available for Windows, as well as, Mac.
Not only this, you can send PDF to Kindle using 2 alternative methods. First, if the PDF file is opened in a Windows application, click on Print and then Send to Kindle. Or, you may also upload PDF to kindle by dragging and dropping it into the "Send to Kindle" application.
You can use all of the mentioned three methods to transfer PDF to Kindle as per your convenience. These personal files can later be downloaded using any Kindle device.
Solution 3: Send PDF to Kindle from Google Chrome
It is another handy way to add PDF to the Kindle App. Follow the steps below to use this way.
- 1. Open Google Chrome.
- 2. Once you are on this page, click on the "Download Now for Chrome" button to add the "Send to Kindle" browser extension into your Google Chrome browser.
- 3. Once it is added and installed to your browser, a "Send to Kindle" icon will appear along with other extension icons on your Google Chrome browser.
- 4. Now you can send any PDF or even an HTML webpage to Kindle by clicking on the Kindle icon and then select "Send to Kindle" option. Once you click on the "Send to Kindle" option, you'll be redirected to the Amazon login page, enter your credentials and log in to your Amazon account in order to upload PDF to Kindle.
Fortunately, the "Send to Kindle" extension is not only available for Google Chrome but also for one of the best web browsers, i.e., Mozilla Firefox. For Mozilla Firefox, you can add this extension to your browser. All the installation and sending process is the same and you can send your PDF to Kindle using the same method.
So, this is how you send PDF to Kindle from Google Chrome, as well as, Mozilla Firefox.
So, friends, these were the three best methods to upload PDF to Kindle cloud within a couple of minutes. If we closely analyze all the methods, sending your PDF to Kindle through PDFelement is the best way. Why? Because it isn't an ordinary software that is just used to send PDF to Kindle but also it comes with lots of features and functionalities that enable you to add values to your business.
PDFelement is loaded with document creation and editing, document conversion into 300+ formats, digital signatures, Optical Character Recognition, password protection, data extraction, data export, and many more. It helps you digitize your business and go paperless which reduces your operational costs and increases your productivity.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Create a PDF
- How to Convert Screenshot to Text
- How to Transcribe Image to Text
- How to Split PDF File
- How to Unlock PDF on Windows 10/8/7