Moms are always there when we need help and support. Mother's Day is a perfect chance to express your love and thank this special lady for all she has done for you. Looking for heartfelt, meaningful, inspiring, or even funny Mother's Day messages and quotes to write on a card, Facebook post, or SMS? Here are 100 Happy Mother's Day messages and quotes for all moms, whether you need to find a holiday greeting for your mom, mother-in-law, grandma, wife, sister, or even friends.
- # Happy Mother's Day Wishes from Daughter
- # Happy Mother's Day Wishes from Son
- # Mother's Day Quotes from Husband
- # Happy Mother's Day to Mother in Law
- # Happy Mother's Day Messages to Sister
- # Happy Mother's Day Messages to My Aunt
- # Happy Mother's Day to Grandma
- # Happy Mother's Day to My Daughter
- # Happy Mother's Day to Mom in Heaven
Happy Mother's Day Wishes from Daughter
1. Happy Mother's Day! I'm so lucky I get to have you as my mom. You are the most loving, dedicated, and patient lady and the best role model I could have ever asked for.
2. Thank you for all you’ve done for me in my life and everything you still do. I love you to the moon and back. Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
3. Happy Mother's Day to the best Mom in the world! You are not only my mother but also my best friend, my life mentor, and my hero.
4. Mom, thanks for setting a great example for me. I learned from you how to be a strong, independent woman, a mother, and a good person. I love you a lot and I wish you a very warm and happy Mother's Day.
5. You are the best Mom I could ever ask for. Thank you for always inspiring me to live, love, and laugh. Enjoy today, you deserve it!
6. Dearest Mom, no words in the world can define our bond of love. I can't tell how much I love you. You are the best mother and I am so happy that I am your daughter. Happy Mother's Day!
7. You're the best listener, the best cook, and the best Mom. Happy Mother's day! Thank you for you have raised me like a princess. I hope I can be half the mother to my children that you were to me.
8. It's not easy raising a daughter like me. Thanks for always loving me, and being supportive of me. I love you so much. Happy Mother's Day!
9. Happy Mother’s Day! I don't say it enough but thank you for always being there for you. Your strength and love have guided me.
10. They say all women turn into their mothers. I hope it's true. Sending you lots of love and wishes on Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day Wishes from Son
11. The one person a man can always count on is his mom. I am the luckiest son in the world. Thank you for all your love and support. Happy Mother’s Day!
12. Happy Mother's day! You raised me into the man I am today. I couldn't do it all without you!
13. There is no mother quite like you. You are always thoughtful and caring, and I just wanted to thank you, for everything you have done. I'm so proud to be your son.
14. Raising me undoubtedly tested all of your parenting skills. From feeding and clothing me, to loving me in the tough times – I owe it all to you. I love you, mom. Happy mother's day!
15. To the best mum in the world, happy Mother's Day!
16. Happy Mother's Day! A mother is a boy's, first true love. I love you and will always do.
17. Happy Mother's Day to the kindest, most patient, and most beautiful mom in the world! I am so thankful for everything you have taught me and the new things I continue to learn from you each day.
18. Happy Mother's Day! I am sorry if I have upset you and thank you for always being there and helping me.
19. I know I don't say it often but I love you, mom. Thanks for bringing me into this world and taking good care of me. Happy Mother's Day!
20. Happy Mother's Day! You deserve all the love, health, and happiness in the world. Love you, mom.
Mother's Day Quotes from Husband
21. I sometimes feel so jealous of our kids that they have such a wonderful mother but then I realized that I am the lucky one to have the most beautiful and amazing wife. Honey, happy Mother's Day to you.
22. It is definitely not easy being a mom, especially being the supermom to our kids. Thank you for always being such an amazing wife, mother, and partner. I love you!
23. Happy Mother's Day to my dearest wife. Thank you for taking care of our family. I hope you enjoy every moment of your special day.
24. You're not only an amazing mom but a wonderful wife and my best friend. I love you with all my heart, today & always. Happy Mother’s Day!
25. Your kindness, patience, and talent made me fall in love with you. I see those same qualities in our children. I’m so lucky to share my life with you. Happy Mother's Day.
26. Happy Mother's Day to my dearest wife. Thank you for bringing our little girl/boy to the world. Being a parent is definitely challenging, but I feel confident because I have you as my partner. I love you!
27. I am very sure that our children will grow up to become the most strong, amazing person because they have a mom like you who is always there to guide them right and make them strong individuals. Happy Mother's Day to an inspiring mother.
28. I wish our daughter grows up just like you because you have been the most inspiring woman. A caring daughter, a loving wife, and a patient mother who has always kept her children and family a priority. Happy Mother's Day to my dearest wife.
29. You're more than just my wife, you’re my best friend, my soulmate, and the love of my life. I know I'm not always the easiest man to live with, but I know I couldn’t do it without you. Happy Mother's Day.
30. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day, and I hope you know how much I appreciate you and the love you have given me and the kids. Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day to Mother in Law
31. I'm doubly blessed – I get to be married to your [daughter/son] and I get to have you in my life.
32. Happy Mother’s Day. You are a shining example of what a perfect mother-in-law should be, and that shows in the man I married. You raised him to be the wonderful person he is today. I am so grateful to have you as my mother-in-law.
33. Happy Mother’s Day. I'm thankful that you have welcomed me into your family and became my mother-in-law, it has given me a reason to send you a card on this very special day.
34. To My Mother-in-Law! You’re not only my family, but you’re also my friend. I am thankful for the relationship we have and I look forward to the memories we will create over the years to come. Enjoy your special day.
35. You’ve always treated me like a [son/daughter] and I've come to love you like a mother. Happy Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day Messages to Sister
36. To the sister who is more like a mother, I wish you a Happy Mother’s Day. Thank you for always supporting me with your love and guidance in life.
37. Dear sister, happy mother’s day wishes to you. I pray the bond with your newborn daughter brings endless happiness and good luck in your life.
38. Though you are my sister you have always taken care of me as a mother. I can never thank you more for showering me with unconditional love and care and filling my life with beautiful memories. Wishing you a very Happy Mother’s Day sister.
39. Happy Mother's Day, Sis. Your children made you a mother, but it’s your sweetheart and loving actions that make you great. I love you!
40. To My Wonderful Sister, Happy Mother’s Day. Being sisters together was magical and being mothers together is so much better. You are the best mother I know and you inspire me every day.
Happy Mother's Day Messages to My Aunt
41. Sending you warm greetings for Mother’s Day to the best aunt in the world. Your love, care, and affection have always reminded me of my mother. Thank you for loving me like your own child.
42. Though I don’t come to see you often you are always present in my memories and my prayers because you are very close to my heart. Wishing you a Happy Mother’s Day aunt.
43.You are like my second mom who has always pampered me and loved me without any conditions. You taught me my first math lesson and my first prank. Happy Mother’s Day dearest aunt.
Happy Mother's Day to Grandma
44. Thanks so much for being the best mom and grandma we could ask for. You’ve always been so supportive of everything we do and we are so lucky to have you. Love and miss you so much. Happy Mother’s Day!
45. Dear Grandma, You always know how to lift me up with just a smile. That’s why I love you so much. Happy Mother’s Day!
46. Happy Mother’s Day, Grammie! Thank you for always being there for me and being a sounding board. Our phone conversations mean so much. Life is tough but knowing you are always there for me helps me get through it. I hope you feel the same way about me.
Happy Mother's Day to My Daughter
47. Motherhood is an amazing journey; I hope you get the best of it. Happy mother’s day, my child.
48. Happy Mother’s Day to a wonderful mom and daughter! P.S. Thanks for the grandkids!
49. My daughter is the best mother, and I couldn’t be more proud of her. Happy Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother's Day to Mom in Heaven
50. Happy mothers day to my mom who is in heaven. Mom, I miss you so much..each and every day. Wish you were here today.
51. If I have some magic, I never let you go but you left us too early. Miss you mom. Sending you love and hugs to heaven for you. You are my best mom. Happy mother’s day to you there!
52. Everything I have in my life but I don’t have you and that pains me a lot. Always miss you, mom. I am always your son. Wishing happy mother’s day to you in heaven!
How to Edit Wishes in Mother's Day Card
Making a nice Mother's Day card for her is a good idea. Here comes Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor, the best PDF editor to customise your Mother's Day card. PDFelement is a comprehensive PDF solution that lets you create, edit, convert, and sign PDFs. Thanks to its rich resources of templates. You can easily make a Mother's Day Card for your aunt from PDFelement's card template. Simply download PDFelement and start editing E-card.
- Get free access to plenty of card templates
- Get your cards done in seconds
- Easily print or share your birthday cards as you like