PDFelement - An All-In-One
PDF Editor for Constructors
Benefits for Construction Workflow
Power up your construction workflows with PDFelement.
More powerful PDF tools.
Use Case in Construction Industry
Customer Success | Construction
ALCONS ENGINEERING Ltd. Adopted PDFelement for More Effective Document Management
Reduced document-processing time by 30%.Read The Story
Our solutions are recognized and used by some of the most renowned companies in the world.
Free PDF Template
Construction proposal templates in PDF.
Use these construction proposal templates to expedite your workflow and customize professional-looking documents for your construction project.
Construction document FAQs.
How do you write a construction proposal?
1. Before writing a construction proposal, you are recommended to meet with your clients to get knowledge of their requirements and needs. Then, do research about every item to be included in your proposal and the mandatory stipulations of the local laws on your construction project.
2. Draft your construction proposal with a well-structured template, which will make your work much easier than starting from scratch.
3. Include all key elements in your proposal, including but not limited to information of your client, scope of work, estimated cost, payment schedule, project schedule, start & finish dates, unforeseen circumstances, alternative prices, warranty, etc.
How do I edit a drawing in a PDF?
1. Open the PDF drawing with PDFelement.
2. Select "Edit" from the top menu bar and click "Edit All" in the secondary tool bar.
3. Select the drawing or shape you want to edit, move it to another place with your mouse cursor, drag the sizing handle to adjust the size of the drawing, or press the "Delete" key on your keyboard to remove the drawing.
4. To change the appearance of the drawing, right click it and select the "Properties" option to adjust its color, line thickness, opacity, etc.
How can I draw drawing in PDF?
1. Launch PDFelement on your devices, open a PDF file or create a blank PDF.
2. Select "Comment" from the top menu bar. Click the Shape icon and select a shape from the drop-down menu to add it to your PDF.
3. Draw on the PDF. Right click the drawing and select the "Properties" option to adjust its appearance.
4. In addition, you can click the "Pencil" icon under the "Comment" tab to create freeform shapes on the PDF as if you were drawing with a pencil on paper. After drawing, save the PDF.
Can I draw lines on PDF?
Yes, you can. PDFelement is a powerful PDF drawing tool that enables you to draw lines on PDF with the following easy steps:
1. Open your PDF with PDFelement. Click the "Shape" icon under the "Comment" tab and select the "Line" option in the drop-down menu.
2. Click where you want the line to start, drag your mouse to where you want it to end, and then release your mouse.
3. Right click the line you just created and select the "Properties" option in the drop-down list to adjust its color, thickness, opacity, ending points, etc. Once you're satisfied with your drawing, save the PDF.
Easy to use PDF editor - PDFelement for every one
Choose the PDFelement plan that works for you.
PDFelement for Desktop
Edit, print, convert eSign and protect PDF documents on Windows PC or Mac.
PDFelement Windows + iOS
Edit, print, convert, eSign and protect documents on Windows and iOS or on Mac and iOS.
PDFelement Desktop + iOS + Cloud
Edit, print, convert, eSign and protect documents. 100GB cloud storage for collaboration.