Adobe Acrobat vs Nitro Pro vs Foxit
Have you ever asked yourself what PDF management and editing tool is better among Adobe Acrobat, Foxit and Nitro? For those interested in Foxit vs Adobe and how each of them compares with the rest, including Nitro PDF vs Foxit and Adobe Acrobat vs Foxit there's no better way of knowing than looking at each one of them. Each has its unique features that might be all you need.
Comparison Chart: Adobe vs Foxit vs Nitro
Adobe Acrobat DC
|Price||From $69 per year||From 155.88 per year||From $159||From 95.88 per year|
|System Support||Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Online||Windows, Mac, Linux, Mobile||Windows Only||Windows, Mac, Mobile, Online|
|Language||English, French, Germany, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian||English||English||English|
Detailed Introduction for Adobe vs Nitro vs Foxit
1. Adobe Acrobat DC
Obviously Adobe Acrobat offers an interesting chance to know how some of the best PDF management and editing tools compare. Adobe Acrobat is the PDF standard and heavily endowed with features. These include:
- Conversion functionalities to all manner of formats, including PDF and MS Office tools
- Camera-PDF sync
- PDF printing functionalities
- Permissions and passwords for PDF protection
- File merging into a single PDF
- HTML pages conversion into PDF
- Scanned table data editable
- File comparison
- Easy addition of e-signatures
- PDF creation support
- Form signing and filling
- Existing forms convertible to fillable PDF files
- Files tracking and sharing online functionalities
- Standard: $22.99 per month/ $12.99 per month billed annually
- Pro: $24.99 per month/ $14.99 month billed annually
Adobe offers a lot via Document Cloud allowing users to come up with digital files fast and securely within any of the supported systems wherever one is.
2. Nitro Pro
When it comes to Nitro PDF a number of things come up. Nitro PDF has useful features such as:
- PDF editing, creating conversion tools from text and images
- Tools for combining PDFs
- Pages organization tools
- PDF editing and scanning
- Filling and building forms
- Requesting and applying e-signatures
- Annotation and review of PDFs
- Securing and protecting PDFs
- Storage and sharing features
- PDF comparison
Annual Nitro Cloud subscription-$159 (also includes easy optional unlimited premium and unlimited updates with Nitro VIP for an extra $49.99)
Nitro is a quality PDF editor you can use to manage PDFs in diverse ways, as well as creating, sharing, and converting PDF documents to meet the expected standard. The only little matter here is that Nitro PDF as great as it might be its only available for Mac.
3. Foxit PhantomPDF
Clearly, Foxit PhantomPDF offers an eye-opening look into two PDF editors with their own strengths. Features include:
- Redaction and text editing
- Advanced editing of objects
- PDF files management, editing, sharing and creating
- Scanning features
- OCR technology
- 3rd party integration
- PDF signing and securing
- PDF export to MS Word format, among others
- Conversion tools to MS Office tools from PDF and vice versa
- Integrates with OneDrive, DropBox, Box and Google Drive
- Incudes a free trial
- Business solution: $8.99 per month
- Standard solution: $7.99 per month
- Education solution: $9.95 per year
Foxit offers lots of PDF options for personal and business usage and its features are advanced, intuitive and varied from PDF editing to tools such as security, collaboration, scanning and signing PDF documents.
Clearly, each of the five PDF editors and manager applications has their own unique features and added advantages. It all depends on what you're looking for and how each of the tools the PDF editors come with satisfies your PDF management and professional handling requirements. For instance, if you were thinking about Android and iOS integration, a tool such as Nitro or Adobe might not serve you as you would like.
Also, some are Windows-based only such as Nitro and won't work with Mac systems. PDFelement is a good choice you might want to look at further for your Mac or Windows computer.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 Azure OCR Alternatives in 2021
- Top 4 ABBYY PDF Transformer Alternative
- How to Use ABBYY OCR
- How to Use Kofax OCR
- Comparison Between PDFelement and Adobe Acrobat DC