Top 10 Free HTML Editor for macOS 10.15 Catalina
Although HTML codes are traditional in unique application field and specific integrated development environment, they still prevail due to simple interface and easy understanding of concepts. They are handy when it comes to font, text, and color. If you want to create or edit HTML in your macOS 10.15, all you need is a free HTML editor for macOS 10.15. So, scroll down to find your best WYSIWYG HTML editor for macOS 10.15 among the listed ones below.
Top 10 Free HTML Editor for macOS 10.15
Atom, listed as the first among the best free HTML editor for macOS 10.15 got integrated with Git control and consists of plug-ins to support various languages like Python, C++, and Ruby. You can customize the HTML text as per your desire even if you don't have any knowledge of programming. It is compatible with web technologies and system files.
- Atom is a classic and a trendy HTML editor.
- It is available for open-source access.
- It supports Node.jus plug-ins and follows a user-friendly interface.
- It needs heavy memory for operation.
Now it's time to introduce our second WYSIWYG HTML editor for macOS 10.15, called TinyMCE. Categorized under complete editor list, it offers outstanding performance like MS Word. Tiny helps you customize your HTML text with in-built themes and plug-ins. Many organizations and top leaders like Thomson Reuters, RGP, and El Roboto use it regularly. This editing platform has paved the way for the launch of Medium and Atlassian.
- Easy to integrate for multiple plug-ins.
- It is an intuitive tool that is easy-to-use.
- Over 100 million websites get powered by TinyMCE.
- Sometimes it gives errors in a certain plug-in.
3. Komodo Edit
- It has outstanding HTML development features and CSS support.
- Komodo Edit Consists of an in-built FTP client.
- The software chains code preview in Minimap.
- There could be conflicts in plug-ins and add-ons.
- It faces slow loading issue.
Brackets is our next free HTML editor for macOS 10.15. The interesting character that makes Brackets different from other HTLM editor is the use of expansions that allows one to customize the editing work. It is a modern text editor that is suitable for front-end developers and web designers. Your task is made easier by addictive skin tone like "quick edit" and "Live preview" when you work on SCSS and LESS files.
- Brackets make use of preprocessor support and visual tools.
- It provides Git-integration support.
- Bracket comprises of Simple W3C validation extension.
- For extension registry, there is no filter available.
- It consists of a clean UI for creating semantic content.
- It improves productivity, collaboration, and auto-formatting.
- It supports top-notch security.
- The "Browse server" feature doesn't work fine.
NetBeans is another open-source HTML editor that is well-suited for creating web pages. It is well-known as Java IDE and is highly recommended for developers to develop software applications. It comes up with customized key-bindings.
- It has an amazing GUI interface.
- It supports Jigsaw module framework.
- It guarantees code completion.
- It is not suited for beginners.
- Requires big memory space.
OpenWYSIWYG is an open-source WYSIWYG HTML editor for macOS 10.15 with affluent text editing attribute. Some of its attractive characteristics include open source licensing, sleek user-interface, and powerful editing environment.
- It helps you to create tables and customize them easily.
- OpenWYSIWYG is compatible with Cross-browser usage.
- It consists of Drop-down with formatting preview.
- Training is required.
Our next best free HTML editor for macOS 10.15 is Amaya. It is also an HTML text editor for macOS 10.15 that is simple to use. Accepted by W3C, Amaya is proven to be of top-notch quality. It is an outstanding web editor that allows you to create anything and represent it virtually with unlimited designs.
- It includes XML supports all W3C standards perfectly.
- It follows a friendly user-interface.
- Amaya allows users to create a font, insert objects, and to change colors.
- The advanced editing features aren't available.
- It light-weight to download.
- It is well-known as a Universal markup jQuery editor.
- The tool is a "Full-feature-out-of-the-box" editor.
- It supports Ajax dynamic preview.
- It is not for beginners.
Lastly, we have Bluefish, another best free HTML editor for macOS 10.15. Built with sophisticated features with an attractive GUI interface, the main attribute that makes Bluefish outstanding is its auto-recovery mode. It recovers files when crash or unknown shutdown takes place.
- It supports auto-completion.
- It loads files fast.
- It also supports HTML 5 templates.
- It is not suitable recommended for beginners.
- The user-interface isn't friendly.
Best HTML Converter for macOS 10.15
Now that you all know about the top 10 best free HTML editor for macOS 10.15 let us talk about a software that is even better than the ones listed above. Yes, we are referring to the PDFelement which is the best option for macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Are you wondering how a PDF editor can perform HTML converting tasks? Well, when you try to convert an HTML document to PDF, there are more difficulties. To resolve an advanced conversion feature is mandatory and that is what is available in PDFelement.
Here are some of the benefits:
- It allows you to add watermark, background, header, and the footer at ease.
- It helps you to create and convert PDF files into numerous text formats like HTML and Word.
- You can create and fill contracts and forms with no trouble.
- You can comment, stamp, annotate, highlight, and draw in a PDF document.
- Also, you can perform OCR on scanned or paper documents and edit them.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Back up your Mac before upgrading to macOS 10.15
- How to Take a Screenshot on macOS 10.15 Catalina
- How to Set the Dark Mode on macOS 10.15