How to Upload PDF to Kindle
How can you upload PDF to Kindle? Yes, we are talking about uploading PDF files to Kindle. Kindle can do the magic to your PDF files such as providing font size as you require/desire, the annotations explained, back screen as bright as needed and whispery for voice. Follow this guide and you can successfully upload PDF to Kindle app.
How to Upload PDF to Kindle App
We are going to explain below the step-by-step process on how to upload PDF to Kindle with PDFelement.
Step 1: Open PDF
First of all, you need to launch the program. Then you can click the "Open File" button. In the new window, select the PDF file and click "Open". This will open up the required PDF file that you want to upload to Kindle.
Step 2: Upload PDF to Kindle
After the PDF is open, go to the "File" menu and click the "Share" button. In the reviewed options, choose the "Email" option.
Hey, you are almost there. You have to send the desired PDF file to Kindle while using your surname or name as the email address conforming to the Kindle formalities. email@example.com, for instance, is the email acceptable to Kindle.
Step 3: Check the Kindle Library
On opening your Kindle Library in your email inbox, you'll be delighted to see the same PDF file in there as a digital book. Now enjoy reading your digital book laden with all the pleasure of a book in the real sense of the word.
Before we wind up our article about uploading the required PDF file to Kindle, we deem it necessary and logical to apprise you of what PDFelement is. PDFelement has numerous beneficial utilities that a professional would love to exploit while dealing with PDF files. It is one of the easiest, fastest and easy-to-use software. Using it, you can play with PDF files when it comes to performing the following functions:
- View, read and comment PDF files with smooth experiences.
- Make changes to the texts in PDF files easily like you are on a word processor.
- Operations like adding, removing, moving, re-sizing and rotating graphical data within your PDF.
- Apply password and permission protection for documents.
- Extraction of data from interactive PDF forms to Excel.
- The optimization of large PDF files.
- The conversion of PDF files to MS Office and other popular file formats.
- Approving and signing docs digitally.
How to Upload PDF to Kindle from the Kindle App
Well, thanks to the busy routine, there is another option, too, that you exploit to upload the required PDF file to Kindle. This option includes the download of the Kindle app. After having downloaded and installed the Kindle app, you have to follow the following steps to upload the required PDF file to the Kindle Library.
To make the job easier, we have explained step by step all the process below.
- 1. Use an Internet Browser of your choice and, select the required PDF file to be uploaded.
- 2. Next, right-click on the desired PDF files and choose the required PDF files to be sent to the Kindle. (You can choose a bunch of files as well as individual files.)
- 3. You can also print the uploaded PDF files now in Kindle Library using any print application such as Windows application or any other application like that.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Transfer PDF to Kindle
- How to Draw A Line in PDF
- How to Compress PDF to JPG
- How to Underline in PDF
- How to Compress PDF to 300 KB Online