Top 5 Color Printers
We still live in a society where printers are essential part of our lifestyle. Despite the efforts and increase of awareness for digital world, printers are still part of our life. We use printers at home, and we use printers at the office. That being said, if you are in the search for a printer, what are your options? Let's take a look at 5 best new and modern color printers on sale.
Can't-Miss Color Printers Reviews
1. Dell Color Cloud Multifunction Printer
This one is one of the more expensive home and office colored printers on the market. But we must say, it does get the job done. The price is set at $399.99. With an all in one color type, the laser printer is quiet, and offers excellent value for small office. You get great graphics quality, and multiple connectivity choices. For example, you can print and scan from cloud storage sites. Here are some important features:
- Easy access to cloud services
- Wi-Fi Direct and NFC supported
- Maximum standard size of paper is legal size
- Four colors
- Single-pass and two-sided scanning supported
- Lacks direct printing from cameras and there is no LCD preview screen
2. Brother MFC-J985DW
On first glance, the best color printer for small business that you can get from Amazon looks like a typical and modest inkjet multifunctional printer. However, there is a catch, and in a good way. For a price of just $169, you can get an unusually large number of pages. The ink cost per page is pittance, which is unheard for an inkjet printer. Here are some of the main features.
- Great for small offices and home offices due to the low price
- Good set of connection choices
- You can print from and scan to USB drives and memory cards
3. Epson Workforce Pro WF-4630
We had expensive printer, and we had cheap color printers. The Epson Workforce falls in that middle ground. The print speed is relatively good, and the resolution is excellent. The capacity is 330 sheets, and given its fast printing speed, the WF-4630 is excellent for small businesses and workgroups. The price of close to $220 makes it very affordable.
- Support for XL print cartridges
- Remote printing and scanning capabilities
- Wi-Fi support
- Economical print cost can rival even laser printers
- Connected to the cloud
- The downside is that the printer is loud and has uninspiring design
4. HP LaserJet Pro M252dw
Build for individual users who print a huge amount of documents, or for light-duty shared office use in a micro office, this HP printer is a terrific fit as the best small color printer. The fast speed and high-quality output make the printer an excellent value product. Mobile printing is supported through Wi-Fi, USB memory key, and Ethernet. The combination of all features makes it one of the best options for micro office on the market. The price tag is set at $299.
- Cloud based and Wi-Fi printing
- NFC support and Wi-Fi direct support
- The downside is the paper capacity, as you will need to add more paper at least once per week
5. Samsung M2885FW 4-in-1 Multifunction Xpress
This model offers even better output quality than monochrome laser multifunctional printers that are even a tad more expensive. But that is all thanks to the incredible features and build quality. Again, suited for medium offices, the printer offers better than acceptable speed. The price of $299 certainly makes it a great fit. Here are some of the main features:
- Effective resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi
- Both wired (Ethernet and USB) and wireless (Wi-Fi and NFC) connectivity supported
- Duplex printing
- Support for a wide range of media files
- You can print, scan, copy, and fax suitable paper
- The downside is that the multi-purpose tray can handle only one sheet of media at a time.
Complete PDF Solution to Increase Your Productivity
If you want to move from the hard-copy paper to paperless world, you'll need suitable PDF software. And even if you just scan documents with your multifunctional printers, you'll need some software to handle business for you. An amazing, and less complicated solution than Adobe is Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor. The tool helps you do a lot of daily things, and can be your all-in-one PDF solution. Here are some of the main features.
- Make your documents look professional with annotation tools: highlight, underline, stamps, notes, comments
- Protect your documents with passwords and encryption. You can apply passwords and unique codes to make sure there is no unauthorized access and usage of files
- Convert any document format into fully customizable PDF file. After converting, you can easily edit and search the document. And the process works both ways, you can convert PDF to Excel spreadsheets
- Combine and merge several documents into one PDF file
- Add digital signature to your documents. Create a personalized and encrypted signature that you can use to digitally sign documents.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 iPhone Printers
- 10 Best Free PDF Printer for macOS 12
- Top 5 PDF Printers for Android
- 2 Best Open Source PDF Printers
- 5 Best Black and White Printers